Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 20,172
» Latest member: Johndunk111
» Forum threads: 1,541
» Forum posts: 7,706

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 319 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 318 Guest(s)
legendupdate01

Latest Threads
New Gekko UI in the works
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: pmkisanstatuscheckaadharcard
2 hours ago
» Replies: 133
» Views: 150,236
Gekko with malware spotte...
Last Post: sabinaholt
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
» Replies: 125
» Views: 86,346
Gekko development status ...
Yesterday, 12:14 PM
» Replies: 793
» Views: 503,327
An official Gekko service...
Yesterday, 12:13 PM
» Replies: 81
» Views: 135,516
Gekko 0.6 released
Yesterday, 12:10 PM
» Replies: 104
» Views: 209,801
How to Soft Reset or Hard...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: lucifar
10-07-2021, 07:18 PM
» Replies: 22
» Views: 38,135
How to add Binance Future...
Forum: Technical Support
Last Post: Xavier32
10-07-2021, 02:20 PM
» Replies: 47
» Views: 79,333
Bittrex Configuration hel...
Forum: Bittrex
Last Post: yirzolusto
10-07-2021, 07:39 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 14,826
[Question] Why does gekko...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: cryptocurrency0
10-06-2021, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 33,563
a couple of technical Que...
Forum: Technical Support
Last Post: mtom78632
10-06-2021, 11:08 AM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 44,668

Windows x64 Install Error
Posted by: tarkan - 07-19-2018, 11:50 PM - Forum: Technical Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi, during the installation i got the errors below. 

C:\Users\tarka\Downloads\gekko-develop\gekko-develop\exchange>npm install --only=production
npm ERR! code ENOGIT
npm ERR! No git binary found in $PATH
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed using git.
npm ERR! Please check if you have git installed and in your PATH.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     C:\Users\tarka\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2018-07-19T23_45_14_920Z-debug.log

I done exactly the same what on the install page was written.

Thank you for your help,

Live Gekko Not Using Imported Data
Posted by: faldor - 07-19-2018, 11:09 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (11)

When running a Market watcher/Strat runner, it seems to get the data from fresh when I have already imported data for the same trading pair and exchange up till now. I would expect the Live Gekkos to piece together the imported data with the fresh data to make up the "Warmup Period" that my Live Gekko needs. When running a live gekko on 12 hour candles and a warmup period of 90 (using EMA(90)) in my strat, it would take over a month of fresh data if it doesn't utilize the imported data I have already got. Is this how Gekko is supposed to work? If so, could I easily get it to use imported data and piece together any data inbetween to get my live gekkos making calls instantly?

Thanks!

Profit calcs - gui - 0.6.2 develop
Posted by: martyc - 07-18-2018, 08:07 PM - Forum: Technical Discussion - Replies (3)

Is it the intention of the roundtrip profit calcs to be cumulative or should each round trip have it's own profit calc?

Attached Files
.png   profit-roundtrip.png (Size: 43.66 KB / Downloads: 9)

Changing DB
Posted by: cthulhu - 07-18-2018, 05:35 PM - Forum: General Discussion - No Replies

Hello,

i just tried for hours to change the database,
but i am not getting it...

in the
web/vue/dist/UIconfig.js
i change the adapter to postgresql

after starting the gekko i can browser the ui and import etc. without getting an error.
till now i did not enter any username and pw for the db!?

why the ui does not use the configured adapter?

tried the same with mongo. everytime i entered not user and pw and the database was not running.
getting no error!?

how can I change the database for everything?

Question Debug backtest
Posted by: codinghamster - 07-18-2018, 05:11 PM - Forum: Technical Support - Replies (2)

Hi, I'm not seeing any debug info in the console when I run a backtest. I tried adding log.debug('hello world'); right below the log import at the top of my custom file to test logging, but can't get it working.

Thanks

Question Telegram notifications workaround (Binance only)
Posted by: bishop - 07-18-2018, 04:15 PM - Forum: Custom Systems - Replies (2)

Currently Gekko supports Telegram notifications via CLI only.

I'm running tradebot (Web UI) during a week now, and wanted to be notified about live trades.

The solutions (Binance only) is the following: https://github.com/andresilvasantos/bitprophet

As soon as you have BitProphet installed, open node_modules/bitprophet/bitprophet.js and find the following string:

Code:
chatBot.sendMessage(emojiStr + " " + oType + type + " - " + vars.pairs[symbol].chatName() + "\t" + side + " "+

quantityFixed + "@" + exchUtils.fixPrice(symbol, price) + fill)

Replace it with:

Code:
if((vars.pairs[symbol].chatName()=="#SNT/ETH")&&(type=="Traded")){
chatBot.sendMessage(emojiStr + " " + oType + type + " - " + vars.pairs[symbol].chatName() + "\t" + side + " "+
            quantityFixed + "@" + exchUtils.fixPrice(symbol, price) + fill)}
}

Where "#SNT/ETH" is pair your are trading and want to be notified about.

After that run BitProphet as a service, similar to: https://github.com/askmike/gekko/wiki/Ge...th-Systemd 

Hope it would be helpful not only for me  Wink

Question Chart Labels & UI questions
Posted by: codinghamster - 07-18-2018, 02:56 PM - Forum: General Discussion - No Replies

Hi,

I'm new to Gekko and just taking it for a test drive. Thanks for a great toy to play with Smile

I've got a couple of questions on the charting:

Please see the two attachment images. I've asked Gekko to chart 3 days worth of data here.

Question 1) On the X axis of the chart, what are those labels actually representing? For example, It seems to me that the time between "03:15" and "03:16" is one hour. When I zoom in on that 'window' the time segments at up to an hour. But if this is the case, the chart only shows about 8 hours of data, not the whole 72 hrs. And what does "03:15" actually represent? It's not a time?

Question 2) Why does the 'Roundtrip' data show "1970-01-18 15:15" to "1970-01-18 15:16" as a day? That makes no sense.

Question 3) Why do the entry and exit balances, not exactly mirror the Y axis legend? The prices don't match exactly what is shown on the legend. Why the discrepancy?

Thanks for the help!

Attached Files
.png   gekko1.png (Size: 145.86 KB / Downloads: 6)
.png   gekko2.png (Size: 123.09 KB / Downloads: 6)

Way off topic - Do you want to buy a boat for BTC?
Posted by: martyc - 07-17-2018, 10:11 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (1)

I know this is way off topic but I'm selling my boat and suddenly had this idea, maybe somebody has a bucket load of bitcoin or some other coins and wants to buy my boat.  Anyway, if you want to pay cash here's the link, if you want to pay via crypto pm me.

https://www.doevemakelaar.nl/en/schip/80...12-60-gsak

http://www.ardella.info 

Sorry Mike, no more honest.

sqlite error for gekko v0.6.2 on TinyCore Linux
Posted by: geeklimit - 07-16-2018, 08:42 PM - Forum: Technical Support - Replies (2)

cd ~
tce-load -wi git node npm compiletc python
git clone https://github.com/askmike/gekko.git
cd gekko
sudo npm install --only=production

Exchange import not supported?
Posted by: mark.sch - 07-16-2018, 01:11 PM - Forum: Other exchanges - Replies (4)

Today I added HuobiPro and OKEX support to Gekko, watching the market goes fine but during history --import implementation it seems, the API is not exposing trade history. Or at least not more than the last 2000 trades. Am I missing something?

https://gekko.wizb.it/docs/introduction/...anges.html

On the supported exchange list there a several exchanges listed without an --import possibility. Did anyone implemented an universal importer taking history data from coinmarketcap for examble? Or how do you bridge the history gap for backtesting an exchange without import?