[Share][Plugin] Google Sheets Plugin - write all trades to a google sheet
(06-11-2018, 04:32 AM)Kris191 Wrote: you need to add  a , after 'gfroms'

Yep! Sorry about that, added the comma on github.

(06-11-2018, 04:33 AM)Kris191 Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 11:14 AM)wewantmoore Wrote: OK, haven't updated my version of gekko for a while, but I will try it, thanks.

you may need to setup the trigger for the script.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1799...omatically

With the new setup process - making a copy of the whole google sheet with scripts attached, I had hoped that this wouldn't be necessary.

Are the trades appearing in the 'Form Responses' Sheet? If they are then the issue is on the google sheets end, if not, the issue is the gekko end.

In V2.1 I have set it to log the URL it posts on each trade event. If this is appearing in your gekko log, then the trade event is emitting properly, if it's not, you might need to try that fix.

The trade event issues are really frustrating unfortunately :/
(06-11-2018, 08:05 AM)Gryphon Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 04:32 AM)Kris191 Wrote: you need to add  a , after 'gfroms'

Yep! Sorry about that, added the comma on github.

(06-11-2018, 04:33 AM)Kris191 Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 11:14 AM)wewantmoore Wrote: OK, haven't updated my version of gekko for a while, but I will try it, thanks.

you may need to setup the trigger for the script.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1799...omatically

With the new setup process - making a copy of the whole google sheet with scripts attached, I had hoped that this wouldn't be necessary.

Are the trades appearing in the 'Form Responses' Sheet? If they are then the issue is on the google sheets end, if not, the issue is the gekko end.

In V2.1 I have set it to log the URL it posts on each trade event. If this is appearing in your gekko log, then the trade event is emitting properly, if it's not, you might need to try that fix.

The trade event issues are really frustrating unfortunately :/

Its not a major issue, they the trigger doesn't get set in the script, its an easy fix then it works perfectly!!
(06-11-2018, 02:49 PM)Kris191 Wrote: Its not a major issue, they the trigger doesn't get set in the script, its an easy fix then it works perfectly!!

Sorry, I meant that gekko not emitting the trade event that the plugin responds to is the frustrating issue.

The google sheets trigger is minor, and shouldn't need any manual setting any more anyway.
(06-11-2018, 04:32 AM)Kris191 Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 07:46 PM)Olider Wrote: Hello man. First thanks fot this amazin plugin

I'm trying to set it up but keep getting this error

https://imgur.com/maJjFKL

ths is how I have the code... just copy and paste as the indications

https://imgur.com/z3vvgP9

Any idea what could it be???
you need to add  a , after 'gfroms'
Damm! Hahaha thanks alot!!! Works perfect now.
Thanks for this plugin, it's really great. Quick question: is there a way to calculate the profit/loss of each trade? I had a quick look at the script, but I couldn't figure out  "addEntry" and "newSheet" methods work: the only method called onSubmit seems to be "newSubmission".
What are these two methods for?
Thanks again
(06-15-2018, 04:00 PM)maxblack Wrote: Thanks for this plugin, it's really great. Quick question: is there a way to calculate the profit/loss of each trade? I had a quick look at the script, but I couldn't figure out  "addEntry" and "newSheet" methods work: the only method called onSubmit seems to be "newSubmission".
What are these two methods for?
Thanks again

Glad you like it, thanks.

Do you mean show the value gained and lost in the currency of the pair? You could add it in code, or you could just add a column at the end and do a standard excel calculation.

Function wise, the new sheet is called when a previously unseen tag/asset/currency/exchange combination is submitted to the form. It generates a new tab and all the headings at the top.

New entry adds the latest info from the form submission into the relevant tab.

The Google script isn't the easiest to follow, addressing different cells repeatedly as it does...
Hi Gryphon,

Not sure its something that can be fixed but if the sheet gets 2 trades on the same timestamp is doesn't report them both just one, id there anything i can do to fix this?

Thanks and as always awesome plugin.
(07-03-2018, 11:49 AM)Kris191 Wrote: Hi Gryphon,

Not sure its something that can be fixed but if the sheet gets 2 trades on the same timestamp is doesn't report them both just one, id there anything i can do to fix this?

As in, if two form responses are received with the same time stamp it doesn't copy the trade into their respective sheets? I'll have a look. Do you know how close the timestamps have to be? My first thought is it might be due to the way the google sheet triggers the script after the form response...
(07-03-2018, 12:19 PM)Gryphon Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 11:49 AM)Kris191 Wrote: Hi Gryphon,

As in, if two form responses are received with the same time stamp it doesn't copy the trade into their respective sheets? I'll have a look. Do you know how close the timestamps have to be? My first thought is it might be due to the way the google sheet triggers the script after the form response...

Correct, i'm running the same strat twice with one in reverse selling and buying to test a hedge theory, so the timestamps are exactly the same but posting to separate sheets. if that makes sense.
Hi Gryphon,

The 0.6 has broken gforms the error is..

Code:
/root/gekko/plugins/gforms.js:66
 this.advicePrice = advice.candle.close;
                                  ^

TypeError: Cannot read property 'close' of undefined
   at gforms.processAdvice (/root/gekko/plugins/gforms.js:66:36)
   at Actor.bound (/root/gekko/node_modules/lodash/dist/lodash.js:729:21)
   at emitOne (events.js:121:20)
   at Actor.emit (events.js:211:7)
   at Actor.bound [as emit] (/root/gekko/node_modules/lodash/dist/lodash.js:729:21)
   at Actor.GekkoEventEmitter.broadcastDeferredEmit (/root/gekko/core/emitter.js:30:8)
   at Actor.bound [as broadcastDeferredEmit] (/root/gekko/node_modules/lodash/dist/lodash.js:729:21)
   at _.find.producer (/root/gekko/core/gekkoStream.js:74:26)
   at Function.find (/root/gekko/node_modules/lodash/dist/lodash.js:3217:15)
   at Gekko.flushDefferedEvents (/root/gekko/core/gekkoStream.js:72:25)
Its the change the event emit, but beyond my capability to track and fix.

Also the missing entry on the form is only caused due o me papertrading in live i dont thing the times will be 100% synnc'd