Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 20,184
» Latest member: johnsbutler
» Forum threads: 1,541
» Forum posts: 7,707

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 376 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 376 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
Gekko development status ...
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: ailynne
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
» Replies: 794
» Views: 504,602
New Gekko UI in the works
Last Post: pmkisanstatuscheckaadharcard
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
» Replies: 133
» Views: 150,505
Gekko with malware spotte...
Last Post: sabinaholt
03-27-2024, 12:18 PM
» Replies: 125
» Views: 86,556
An official Gekko service...
03-27-2024, 12:13 PM
» Replies: 81
» Views: 135,771
Gekko 0.6 released
03-27-2024, 12:10 PM
» Replies: 104
» Views: 209,993
How to Soft Reset or Hard...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: lucifar
10-07-2021, 07:18 PM
» Replies: 22
» Views: 38,166
How to add Binance Future...
Forum: Technical Support
Last Post: Xavier32
10-07-2021, 02:20 PM
» Replies: 47
» Views: 79,451
Bittrex Configuration hel...
Forum: Bittrex
Last Post: yirzolusto
10-07-2021, 07:39 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 14,828
[Question] Why does gekko...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: cryptocurrency0
10-06-2021, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 33,596
a couple of technical Que...
Forum: Technical Support
Last Post: mtom78632
10-06-2021, 11:08 AM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 44,690

help strategy candle
Posted by: maximode - 08-03-2018, 02:40 PM - Forum: Strategy Development - No Replies

I'm trying to make a strategy that buys and sells but I can not get it to work well, I thought of many strategies ...
I admit that I have very little knowledge in programming Sad

I would like you to do the following or the closest thing, taking advantage of each upload (see attached)

the idea is that you buy and sell according to a percentage X or amount that I define

this is my code:

Code:
var log = require('../core/log');

// Let's create our own strat
var strat = {};

// Prepare everything our method needs
strat.init = function() {
this.input = 'candle';
this.currentTrend = 'neutral';
this.requiredHistory = 0;

this.percentUpper = this.settings.percentUpper;
this.percentLower = this.settings.percentLower;
}

// Based on the newly calculated
// information, check if we should
// update or not.
strat.check = function(candle)
{
if (candle.close >= candle.close + ( candle.close*( this.percentLower/100.0 )))

{

this.advice('short');
log.debug(" " );
}
if (candle.close <= candle.close - ( candle.close*( this.percentUpper/100.0)))
{
this.advice('long');
log.debug(" " );
}
}

module.exports = strat;

recomendation??  Huh

Thank you

Attached Files
.jpg   buy and sell.jpg (Size: 107.84 KB / Downloads: 11)

Smile help me
Posted by: hakanbaba - 08-01-2018, 04:17 PM - Forum: Technical Support - Replies (2)

Merhaba. Ben gekko bilgisayarını kurdum. ama sadece poloniex borsa. Diğer stoklar nasıl eklenir? teşekkür ederim

Fee caclulation
Posted by: bishop - 08-01-2018, 07:39 AM - Forum: Binance - Replies (2)

How does tradebot count fees? E.g. I see my PnL +3%. Should I substract 0.075% in BNB from it?

Archived Paper Trader Gekkos
Posted by: PatTrends - 07-31-2018, 08:44 PM - Forum: General Discussion - No Replies

Hey all,

I'm having an issue restarting/creating a new gekko in 0.6.4. Short backstory, I was running the paper trader on v0.5.13. It crashed this morning so I decided to upgrade Gekko before restarting it. I did a fresh install and moved my strategy/toml/historydb files over. When I went to recreate the papertrader I received the following error.

"This is an archived Gekko, it is currently not running anymore"

followed by another message, "This is Gekko crashed with the following error {"code": "MODULE_NOT FOUND"}"

When I scroll to the bottom of the page I have an option to "Delete Gekko" which returns me to the Live Gekko page without that papertrader listed. However when I go to recreate the live gekko again I'm presented with the same error.

I see someone on github submitted a bug report with a similar issue (#2341), however my circumstances are slightly different (I'm on Windows 10 if that's helpful). I'm also not on github currently so I can't respond to the existing report.

Is this a bug? Is there a way to remove the archived entry so I can start fresh?

Get "Exposed" in Strategy?
Posted by: cthulhu - 07-31-2018, 05:52 PM - Forum: General Discussion - No Replies

Hey,

today my gekko crashed after it bougth some coins.

After the restart, my Strategie does not know, that it already bougth,
because the variable was set before the crash.

After the restart the adviced var is false again and will never send a sell advice...

The bug is fixed in the dev branch but i am thinking about an initialisation at startup.
Gekko outputs the "Exposed" value on every startup,
is it possible to use this value in the strategy to check on first run whether
we are exposed or not?

That would be really great for initiallisation!

New Gekko features # pull request brainstorming # github.com/mark-sch
Posted by: mark.sch - 07-31-2018, 01:25 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (4)

Hi Mike, Hi Gekko community,

I am opening up this thread to brainstorm and discuss new Gekko code commits which might be of general interest. The goal is to collect feedback before opening a pull request for the main Gekko development branch.

On the way with my crypto gameplan I started with some Postgresql db features (Mike merged them) followed by new Gekko exchange support (HitBTC, HuobiPro and OKEX),  a couple of telegram bot improvements like manual, immediate buy/sell support inside a password protected admin area and keyboard-button support for quick telegrambot feature access. Beside this I added some smaller convenience features which simplified my daily Gekko use.

Ok, maybe let's start with two commits:

https://github.com/mark-sch/gekko/commit...10094bb352

This one adds a new command line option for Gekko to quickly set/override a config setting for the current Gekko CLI run, example:
node gekko --config config-eth.js --backtest --set debug=false

The idea: I often run Gekko with debug messages enabled but during backtest mode I get a better, more useful output without debug messages. So instead of touching the config file for this, it is now possible to override config settings on-the-fly. Of course other config settings can also be changed this way.

https://github.com/mark-sch/gekko/commit...357eb314b3

Gekko keeps track which plugin is able to run in which Gekko mode, e.g. the Trader plugin does not run in backtest mode but the Paper Trader is used both in realtime and backtest Mode. These modes are configured with property "mode" inside plugins.js file. Gekko will automatically disable a plugin which is not allowed to run within a certain mode. The other way around, there are modes where a certain plugin is mandatory to run this mode. E.g. the Paper Trader is mandatory to run the backtest mode properly. For that reason I added a new plugins.js property "mandatoryOn" to document mandatory plugins for a certain mode. When a plugin is declared to be necessary for a certain mode, it will now automatically be enabled for that certain mode (like automatic disabling when not allowed for a certain mode). This small change gave me a lot of convenience on my live server, since there is no need anymore to touch any config files or to maintain several config files for a quick backtest. It also helps documenting which modes and plugins belong together.

Any thoughts? If you consider it to be of general interest, I could add a pull request.

"errno": 5, "code": "SQLITE_BUSY" }
Posted by: Justaotheruser - 07-31-2018, 12:13 PM - Forum: Technical Discussion - Replies (2)

Hello 

When  I wanted to start my Paper trader I get the error "errno": 5, "code": "SQLITE_BUSY" }. I already deinstalled en reinstalled.
I have changed thePlugins/Sqlite/handle.js 

55 lines; change 1500 to 5000~15000. 
5000 is 50/50. So, please use over 7000
But this made it only worse

go web/vue/UIconfig.js and change timeout 150000 to 600000 // 1min to 5 min. but this wasn't ether. 

I think that i is something with the database that he is already busy with the markt watchter. Which autmatic start with the paper trader is that right ? I tried to only to start the trade paper but this doesn't work.

config.trader was true I changed It to false in my config.sample file. Still the same error SQLITE-BUSY

The problem is I think that the database's must be seperated ? I don't how only and I don't know if that is the answer

Greetz 

https://www.nutritionfit.org/shakra-keto-diet/
Posted by: Stat1964 - 07-30-2018, 09:37 AM - Forum: Third Party Software - No Replies

in conformity  shakra keto diet with dietary  manuals, discharge magazines and appearingbelongings. nearby patch anent n acquisition Totally advantageous base prat be a burdensome and leap-span interesting designation. Tribe may counterfeitextensively in the bearing pile for a spacious duration truck 

Would this be possible to build ?
Posted by: TCMabe - 07-30-2018, 02:49 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (5)

It seems to me that with everything Gekko has to offer ... a fairly logical evolution could be to launch several paper traders against multiple coins.
If any of the coins being traded exhibit favorable conditions for live trading they could call a live trade bot and pass the coin pair to be traded.

For Example
Paper Trade:

XRP-USDT 
XLM-USDT 
ADA-USDT
EOS-USDT
etc …

Maybe I am using Bull_Bear_RSI and ADA-USDT starts to move in the direction of activating the advice to go long.
Once that condition is met we call a live trade bot and launch it to trade ADA-USDT.

Using this type of setup would maybe evolve into a bot that bounces around from coin to coin depending on indicators like volume and ADX or EMA's

You would hop to whatever is the most potentially profitable scenario … Similar to how I believe a mining pool optimizes it's efforts and focuses on the highest yield mining effort.

If your favorite coin starts to trade sideways you move onto other pairs that are moving up if they are on your watch list or something like that ...

Thoughts ? Ideas on how to start on this ?

Thanks !

TC Mabe

Error talib install on ubuntu
Posted by: ialberquilla - 07-29-2018, 10:20 PM - Forum: Technical Discussion - Replies (2)

Hi,
I'm trying to install the talib in node with the instruction:

Code:
npm install talib

But after compiling sources it fails with the error:
gyp ERR! configure error
gyp ERR! stack Error: EACCES: permission denied, mkdir '/home/ivan/gekko/gekko/node_modules/talib/build'
gyp ERR! System Linux 4.15.0-20-generic
gyp ERR! command "/usr/bin/node" "/usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js" "configure"
gyp ERR! cwd /home/ivan/gekko/gekko/node_modules/talib
gyp ERR! node -v v8.11.3
gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.6.2
gyp ERR! not ok
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! talib@1.0.5 install: 
node ./src/lib/build.js && node-gyp configure && node-gyp build
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the talib@1.0.5 install script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:

I tried it with sudo user with the same result, and changing the permission of the directory to 777, but nothing works, any idea?

Thanks