[TUT] Backtesting with gekkoga
Gryphon,

I`ve installed GAB and never got a positive result too, so BTC/USDT from 2018-03-05 to 2018-04-05 at BINANCE with RSI_BULL_BEAR is not a good idea.

Thanks for your assistance, your guide helped me a lot. I`ll keep helping others here to share the knowledge.
Do i have to use UI with this or can i continue ignoring the UI and still use GekkoGA? Am i right to think its best to running it for a 3 month period for a few hours kill it and see whats the best result then use that result?
@ualas
-with this thinking
-never helping others
-do not help others
Ualas Wrote:Gryphon,

I`ve installed GAB and never got a positive result too, so BTC/USDT from 2018-03-05 to 2018-04-05 at BINANCE with RSI_BULL_BEAR is not a good idea.

Thanks for your assistance, your guide helped me a lot. I`ll keep helping others here to share the knowledge.

Still sounds like there might be something wrong to me... Is it making trades?

(04-08-2018, 05:33 PM)Kris191 Wrote: Do i have to use UI with this or can i continue ignoring the UI and still use GekkoGA? Am i right to think its best to running it for a 3 month period for a few hours kill it and see whats the best result then use that result?

No need to use the UI if you don't want to. I find it useful to put the top results from gekkoga into the UI and see where it is making trades.

Even better is duplicating the strategy in TradingView or equivalent and tweaking it further there. Gekkoga gives parameters that are very fitted (often overfitted) to the backtest data. Before putting them in a live trader it's often worth relaxing them a little.
anyone got the new RSI Bull Bear ADX config to work?
server eror help me not work please

UIconfig 480000 (8 minutes) set not working

https://prnt.sc/j5hdcd
(04-10-2018, 07:48 PM)Kris191 Wrote: anyone got the new RSI Bull Bear ADX config to work?

If you look at the sample config on github.com/gekkowarez/gekkoga it shows you how to configure for nested parameters - definitely neatens things up a lot Smile

(04-15-2018, 10:20 AM)Asemaniko Wrote: server eror help me not work please

UIconfig 480000 (8 minutes) set not working

https://prnt.sc/j5hdcd

We can't see the start of the error in that screenshot - that's the most useful bit! If you're getting server errors, first step is to check your exchange, pair and date range though.
Has anyone managed to get this thing to print out all results? as Gryhon says these can be over optimized and i would like to average out the results

Also anyone tested this too?
https://github.com/gekkowarez/gekko-neuralnet
When launching Gekkoga i get the following error in Gekko Terminal:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'long' of undefined at Base.init (/home/*/gekko/strategies/RSI_BULL_BEAR_ADX.js:39:56)

The extra indicators are installed. The  historySize: 1000, as in the new TOML, the rest is just as in the config of Gryphon, what else could i be missing?
The strategy name is also right: stratName: 'RSI_BULL_BEAR_ADX',

When running the 'RSI_BULL_BEAR' strategy everything works as expected
Hello guys, thanks for the tutorial. im pretty much running it however im getting an error regarding the exchange and im not sure why?
the exchange is binance and in the screenshots you'll see that i have my settings correct (at least to my knowledge)

if you could help me that would be great!

This Forum does not allow me to add links with screenshots to the errors!