migrating the gdax package to coinbase-pro
Hello, due to invalid API key problem with gdax I updated the package node gdax 0.7.0 to 0.9.0 in / gekko / exchange / but when I install (npm install --only = production) it says this. "WARN deprecated gdax@0.9.0: The gdax package is deprecated and might have to be removed from NPM. Please migrate to the coinbase-pro package to ensure future compatibility."
Can you tell me how to migrate gekko under coinbase-pro?
and also how to change the minimum sum to make a transaction because under ZRX / EUR gekko indicates full error in relation to the minimum amount for transaction. To finish how to add new money in gdax genre xrp ...
thank you in advance
cordially
(06-04-2019, 07:51 AM)topher80220 Wrote: Hello, due to invalid API key problem with gdax I updated the package node gdax 0.7.0 to 0.9.0 in / gekko / exchange / but when I install (npm install --only = production) it says this. "WARN deprecated gdax@0.9.0: The gdax package is deprecated and might have to be removed from NPM. Please migrate to the coinbase-pro package to ensure future compatibility."
Can you tell me how to migrate gekko under coinbase-pro?
and also how to change the minimum sum to make a transaction because under ZRX / EUR gekko indicates full error in relation to the minimum amount for transaction. To finish how to add new money in gdax genre xrp ...
thank you in advance
cordially

Well!! I personally recommend you to choose the coinbase exchange as it offers the best services to the users. 
Our website is a place where every man will gain self-confidence, a guarantee of proven products and 100% understanding. We created the website because we want to help in the fight against what is not talked about loudly. Kamagra
Royalty-free Quality Loops and Samples For Your Next Big Hit Access dozens of royalty-free music packs, including loops, MIDI, FX, and one-shots. hip hop sounds
Buy high quality cannabis and vape proudcts from us at great prices. Weed, flowers, cbd oil, vapes, pre-rolls, extracts and have them delivered to you. small cannabis seeds
Providing affordable pool and hot tub services in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. We offer the best pool repair and hot tub maintenance services. hot tub maintenance
If your fence is looking less than perfect, it is time for a fence repair in Cape Coral, SW Florida. Gator Fence is the best fence services company in SW Florida and nearby areas and we can give you a fence repair to prove it! A lot of our customers are extremely happy with the final result and I think it is your turn to be one of those customers! vinyl fence cape coral
Daryl is an energetic professional CFO with a background in politics. Daryl has done fundraising, been a candidate, and worked in politically appointed positions in Pennsylvania and Philadelphia. Daryl has worked for Democratic candidates and nominees in 18 additional states. Daryl Lafountain
Upgrade your classroom performance and attendance with Class Companion. CritiColl provides the fast and secure online class attendance and management app. Class Attendance App
Most complete guide on angelite meaning, benefits, spiritual connection to the Zodiac, birthstone, numerology, and feng shui Shop Angelite for sale.