[Tutorial] Windows64 native with talib tulind and xFFFFF repo
Hi, i can't post this as thread because i have links to resources (github, nodejs) and forum treats it as spam.

Anyway the tutorial is about my struggle installing gekko on native Windows 10 64 bit as bash for windows seems slow for me(probably just me though).

What this tutorial includes:

1. gekko typical install
2. installation of windows-build-tools
3. installing/Compiling of native talib and tulind
4. installation of Gekko-Strategies by xFFFFF
5. installation of modules to make neuralnet-based strats work (some of them)

Here is the pdf though. If you guys tested it and it works kindly ask admin to post and revise if it's helpful for newbies like me. Thank you.

*public domain, use at your own risk... blah blah blah, credits to original authors.

Attached Files
.pdf   GekkoOnWindows64Native.pdf (Size: 221.52 KB / Downloads: 216)
I can't believe this post isn't loaded with comments. I've struggled with Windows 10 x64 for months now until this guide. It made such a difference for me that I am going to revise it a little and make it even more noob friendly. Amazing work and thank you for taking the time to do this!!
4. open a command prompt and clone gekko repo....what does this mean and how do you do it?
(08-03-2019, 08:56 PM)pudly Wrote: 4. open a command prompt and clone gekko repo....what does this mean and how do you do it?

Once you have git installed, then you will need to open a windows command prompt (cmd.exe) and enter in the following:

git clone git://github.com/askmike/gekko.git -b stable

Also, use the guide from this post alongside the official documentation at https://gekko.wizb.it/docs/installation/...gekko.html to help connect the dots.
Having problems with step 7 in talib installation. Is there a fix?

Attached Files
.png   probla.PNG (Size: 17.86 KB / Downloads: 20)