Install talib/tulip manually?
Thanks Mike,

how about the tulip?
That link seems indeed to be broken.
Also the missing cc command could be substituted by gcc i suppose?
For tulip you can try this code instead:

Code:
node -e "require('tulind'); console.log('tulip loaded')"

Note that your error logs indicate you are running node 6.9.1, Gekko requires at least version 8.0. But it is recommended to run the LTS (v8.11.3).
that seems to have worked for getting rsi bull bear working again thanks Mike.
(07-13-2018, 07:22 AM)askmike Wrote: Note that your error logs indicate you are running node 6.9.1, Gekko requires at least version 8.0. But it is recommended to run the LTS (v8.11.3).

So is the following error a result from running that old node.js?

Code:
admin@VAULT:/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/gekko $ node -e "require('talib'); console.log('talib loaded')"
talib loaded
admin@VAULT:/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/gekko $ node -e "require('tulind'); console.log('tulip loaded')"
module.js:471
   throw err;
   ^

Error: Cannot find module 'tulind'
   at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:469:15)
   at Function.Module._load (module.js:417:25)
   at Module.require (module.js:497:17)
   at require (internal/module.js:20:19)
   at [eval]:1:1
   at ContextifyScript.Script.runInThisContext (vm.js:25:33)
   at Object.exports.runInThisContext (vm.js:77:17)
   at Object.<anonymous> ([eval]-wrapper:6:22)
   at Module._compile (module.js:570:32)
   at bootstrap_node.js:357:29
admin@VAULT:/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/gekko $
Not directly no, but these errors you posted before:

Quote: node-pre-gyp ERR! Tried to download(404): https://tulipnode.s3.amazonaws.com/tulin...de-v48-lin ux-x64.tar.gz
node-pre-gyp ERR! Pre-built binaries not found for tulind@0.8.10 and node@6.9.1 (node-v48 ABI, unknown) (falling back to source compile with node-gyp)

Have to do with node-pre-gyp not finding precompiled binaries for your version of node (or technically, for the ABI version that comes with your version of node, which is v48).

So updating your node and then trying to install tulip normally might work.
(07-13-2018, 12:54 PM)askmike Wrote: Not directly no, but these errors you posted before:

Quote: node-pre-gyp ERR! Tried to download(404): https://tulipnode.s3.amazonaws.com/tulin...de-v48-lin                ux-x64.tar.gz
node-pre-gyp ERR! Pre-built binaries not found for tulind@0.8.10 and node@6.9.1 (node-v48 ABI, unknown) (falling back to source                 compile with node-gyp)

Have to do with node-pre-gyp not finding precompiled binaries for your version of node (or technically, for the ABI version that comes with your version of node, which is v48).

So updating your node and then trying to install tulip normally might work.

I get the exact same errors through the same process. I am running latest Ubuntu. Any further solution to this issue? I am ale to run backtests throught the UI for the built-in indicators, but none of the Tulip and Talib indicators?