Working Files
Does anyone have working files for Binance? Can't seem to trade.
I just released a new version of Gekko (0.5.12) it includes a bunch of fixes for binance by @cmroche. Can you try downloading the latest version and try again?
am having a strange issue, no matter which strategy I choose, no trading is performed , am running Gekko  0.5.12 and binance 1.2.2
Hi, I'm new and trying out Gekko as Trade Bot.
I downloaded v0.5.12 yesterday and setup my Binance API 
Everything worked fine until I start Live TradeBot, I get an error message in Chrome browser window (Gekko encountered an error and can't continue) and also in cmd window (see attached screen shots)

Could it be my Windows 7 is not supported? 

Thanks for your help

Bob

Attached Files
.png   Gekko Error.png (Size: 58.17 KB / Downloads: 18)
.png   Gekko browser error.png (Size: 29.06 KB / Downloads: 13)
(01-19-2018, 07:30 PM)GekkoBOB Wrote: Hi, I'm new and trying out Gekko as Trade Bot.
I downloaded v0.5.12 yesterday and setup my Binance API 
Everything worked fine until I start Live TradeBot, I get an error message in Chrome browser window (Gekko encountered an error and can't continue) and also in cmd window (see attached screen shots)

Could it be my Windows 7 is not supported? 

Thanks for your help

Bob

was getting the same, you need to update binance module to 1.2.2
Thanks for the quick reply!

Where would I get the 1.2.2 update and how would I upgrade it?

Thanks
npm uninstall binance
npm install binance (it should be 1.2.2)
Thanks,

which of the 2 links is the correct 1.2.2. update? 

https://github.com/binance-exchange/bina...l-api-docs

OR

https://github.com/aarongarvey/binance
Well, I tried uninstalling then installing each link above and I still get the same error message

BTW, only the binance-master (2nd link) looked like it installed something with "npm uninstall --binance"
The first link had a message saying something like no such file or directory was found using "npm uninstall --binance"

If anyone can help I really took a quick liking to this program and HATS OFF TO ASKMIKE for an awesome job!... looking forward to trying it live and making a video demo of my results.

Thanks

PS, has anyone got it to do real live trading in Binance yet?
Does anyone know what port numbers Gekko uses?
Maybe my router is blocking them?
I tested 3000 and 5000 and both are blocked by my router
Can anyone confirm the port numbers and if they can be changed since my router is locked by my ISP

Thanks