Running more than one Gekko instance on same exchange
Hi All,

Many thanks to Mike and contributors for creating and sharing such a great software.  

I'm pretty sure I've seen this issue discussed somewhere but couldn't find it again.

I've started second gekko instance on a same exchange but it looks like there will be a conflict if both trades will run as in below scenario i.e. :

1. BTC->USD
2. ETH->USD
3. USD->BTC
4. now USD balance is 0 and after some time if trade advisor decides to go long on ETH we will have a missed trade or have to refill the balance on the exchange

Is it possible to override the USD amount for order in step 3 so it will not use all available balance?
Can you please point to where to look in the code for this part ?

Thanks !
Gekko will use the FULL amount avilable to trade with.

WARNING: IF YOU POLL YOUR ACCOUNT MULTIPLE TIMES AT THE SAME TIME AND SAME CURRENCY/ASSET THEN:
>>> YOUR ACCOUNT COULD BAN YOU Sad (binance seems to only like its own bots...hehe)

To use Gekko as it is intended makes sense because the PROFIT LOG is then correct.
If you dont mind the Profit Log then you can Deposit/withdraw from Gekkos Pair because:
>>> Gekko will check the balence before every trade.
hi
@ susitronix
you are very good at this
it would be very nice if you prepare a more detailed article on how to start the trade in gekko
in time a very nice article comes out
they can not find the answers given in various places
If you collect the questions you answered, it would be a good start
thank you
Smile 
(02-15-2018, 11:59 PM)susitronix Wrote: Gekko will use the FULL amount avilable to trade with.

WARNING: IF YOU POLL YOUR ACCOUNT MULTIPLE TIMES AT THE SAME TIME AND SAME CURRENCY/ASSET THEN:
>>> YOUR ACCOUNT COULD BAN YOU Sad (binance seems to only like its own bots...hehe)

To use Gekko as it is intended makes sense because the PROFIT LOG is then correct.
If you dont mind the Profit Log then you can Deposit/withdraw from Gekkos Pair because:
>>> Gekko will check the balence before every trade.

makes sense, thanks.
I was running on Gdax for few days, no issues so far but decided to run Gekko instances on multiple exchanges instead of the same one ..it's better from the security point of view as well

(02-16-2018, 12:36 AM)ankasem Wrote: hi
@ susitronix
you are very good at this
it would be very nice if you prepare a more detailed article on how to start the trade in gekko
in time a very nice article comes out
they can not find the answers given in various places
If you collect the questions you answered, it would be a good start
thank you

do you mind if I start FAQ thread? I have tons of questions ..
it will be much better
@ankasem @eugene

Hi thanks guys shure i can do a tutorial if you like me to.
If i can answer your questions ill do.

Start threats as you like