should I ask someone to explain dropshipping to me?
As far as I understand, someone (person A) creates a website and sells shares. However, A never buys the shares and it is computerized to contact the wholesaler who will pack and ship them to the customer. The value A means that you earn money exclusively on the website.

-So this is how it really works?
-Do people earn a lot from dropshipping?
- Of course, the consumer could get around this by going to ebay or something like that, since most of the goods come from China?

I am intrigued that a woman who lives next to me has created a website, advertises herself as a representative of Younique with a lot of inspiring quotes (which LinkedIn is not intended for) and says that she sells hundreds of products a day.

Surely all this sounds too good to be true?

How can anyone attach a shipping option for a ecommerce website?
(06-30-2021, 01:36 PM)Metaplast Wrote: As far as I understand, someone (person A) creates a website and sells shares. However, A never buys the shares and it is computerized to contact the wholesaler who will pack and ship them to the customer. The value A means that you earn money exclusively on the website.

-So this is how it really works?
-Do people earn a lot from dropshipping of Curtains and blinds Leicestershire
- Of course, the consumer could get around this by going to ebay or something like that, since most of the goods come from China?

I am intrigued that a woman who lives next to me has created a website, advertises herself as a representative of Younique with a lot of inspiring quotes (which LinkedIn is not intended for) and says that she sells hundreds of products a day.

Surely all this sounds too good to be true?

How can anyone attach a shipping option for a ecommerce website?

I am doing dropshipping and it is good for you too. You can earn 
I had a horrible experience with drop shippers; I paid so much money, and they still didn't deliver my package on time. It was supposed to come in 4 weeks, but it took them three months! It is disgusting and unprofessional. I got so pissed; I was not even excited about my order anymore. In 2-3 months, I decided to order an item, but I had no idea where to order it. I called my cousin, and he said he had a fantastic experience with sourcingbro.com/shipbob-review/ and that it’s the best software he ever used. I decided to try it out, and I was surprised by how helpful it is. From now on, I regularly use this software to boost my shipping.