Why is QuickBooks Error 1904 occurring?
For accounting, budgeting, and financial management, QuickBooks, a sophisticated financial reporting software suite, would be utilized. QuickBooks Error 1904 appears out of nowhere. The following are the most common reasons for the error: 
1. The QB files might have been hacked or deleted. 
2. A variety of variables might have contributed to the mistake. 
3. DLL folders, qbupdate.exe, and other files may be impacted. 
4. There has to be a problem with the MS Visual C++ folder. 
wow, i did not even know that QB files could get hacked or deleted
I have been using Quickbooks for the last five years. It is a really excellent accounting software package. But, after the latest updates, the software got a lot of bugs and different errors. I have also dealt with the QuickBooks Error 1904 a couple of times, and I still do not understand what caused this problem. I tend to believe that there has to be a problem with the MS Visual C++ folder. Moreover, after the last update, I could not do the quickbooks online backup, which got me angry. Thankfully I found a great guide that helped me with this one.
(08-03-2021, 04:47 PM)ThirdAngel Wrote: I have been using Quickbooks for the last five years. It is a really excellent accounting software package. But, after the latest updates, the software got a lot of bugs and different errors. I have also dealt with the QuickBooks Error 1904 a couple of times, and I still do not understand what caused this problem. I tend to believe that there has to be a problem with the MS Visual C++ folder. Moreover, after the last update, I could not do the quickbooks online backup, which got me angry. Thankfully I found a great guide that helped me with this one.

I am also having some issues with the backups