Does Bitcoin cash still exist?
Bitcoin Cash is an offshoot of Bitcoin and is the result of a hard fork to the original cryptocurrency's blockchain in August 2017. Bitcoin Cash itself underwent a fork in Nov 2018 and split into Bitcoin Cash ABC and Bitcoin Cash SV (Satoshi Vision). Bitcoin Cash ABC is referred to as Bitcoin Cash now.
 mapquest directions full interesting
What I personally think is, Bitcoin cash will decrease completely by the end of 2022. The market of bitcoin cash is not going so good and the market value has decreased eventually in the last years. Well, to know more about bitcoin cash and Bitcoin business, do check out my paper writer. It can help you with all the useful and current information.  Wink
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, the analog of traditional currencies. Bitcoin, just like the ruble, dollar, or other fiat currency, can perform the functions of the usual money. For example, it can be used to pay for an order or service. However, even the most straightforward transaction with BTC will differ significantly from the transfer of traditional money. You can get bitcoins in several ways. The easiest way is to buy them on an exchange. Bitcoin is not the only popular cryptocurrency. I recently learned about XRP. I believe this crypto has high potential. If you want to look into it, here is the link https://uphold.com/en/assets/crypto/buy-xrp.
The whole Bitcoin story looks like some scam. The fluctuations are improssible