Will Stellar Price Gear Up?
Well!! cryptocurrency stellar has been performing really well in the crypto market, as the stellar is controlling the crypto market day by day.
On the other hand, several crypto analysts predict that as per stellar lumens price prediction, the price will rise high in the upcoming years.
Most importantly, I want to invest in stellar, can anyone share me your predictions on Stellar?
I'm not sure about this coin but I'm mostly focused on Bitcoin since it broke the 26 thousand barrier.
I do agree about Bitcoin. I'm watching at the price movement now and I think it's a good time to buy in as the pull back that I was expecting is kicking in. I have made quite a good amount of money trading gold and the majors on Investous and I think it's time for me to take the big decision of buying actual crypto coins as they seem a great investment to hold on to. I know that there is a divided crowd on the topic, but judging by the outlook of the real economy crypto seems to be the future. You can still trade it, if you don't have the money to own it.