GreenGekko problem starting up
I'd like to start green gekko with webui (not barebone console, i dont trade that fast its no problem to run a local web).
So i start it with node gekko --ui

The problem is it wont startup  i have created a postgresql server added a user and a db but its not working.
The problems seams a missing file as from the error (which is strange as normal gekko doesnt use such a file either)..

I dont know who to contact or where to raise an issue about green gekko (is there a person or forum elsewhere?)
But if you know what to do please help me

G:\GreenGekko\gekko\config>node gekko.js --ui
internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:638
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module 'G:\GreenGekko\gekko\config\gekko.js'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:636:15)
    at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:562:25)
    at Function.Module.runMain (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:831:12)
    at startup (internal/bootstrap/node.js:283:19)
    at bootstrapNodeJSCore (internal/bootstrap/node.js:622:3)
I got a problem starting up with green gekko, a variant of gekko.
If this is not the forum for please let me know who or where to contact people / forum.
[....Resistance is futile...]
(02-19-2020, 11:04 PM)PGTART Wrote: I'd like to start green gekko with webui (not barebone console, i dont trade that fast its no problem to run a local web).
So i start it with node gekko --ui

The problem is it wont startup  i have created a postgresql server added a user and a db but its not working.
The problems seams a missing file as from the error (which is strange as normal gekko doesnt use such a file either)..

I dont know who to contact or where to raise an issue about green gekko (is there a person or forum elsewhere?)
But if you know what to do please help me

G:\GreenGekko\gekko\config>node gekko.js --ui
internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:638
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module 'G:\GreenGekko\gekko\config\gekko.js'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:636:15)
    at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:562:25)
    at Function.Module.runMain (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:831:12)
    at startup (internal/bootstrap/node.js:283:19)
    at bootstrapNodeJSCore (internal/bootstrap/node.js:622:3)
I got a problem starting up with green gekko, a variant of gekko.
If this is not the forum for please let me know who or where to contact people / forum.
Forgive me if I am misreading your output but gekko.js is in \gekko\ not \gekko\config so you need to run it in the parent folder to what yours says.

The error is literally node saying cannot find gekko.js

I must also point out that GreenGekko is not recommended if you just want the UI as it is not being updated and is known to break. If you want a trading UI look at RedGekko instead https://github.com/mark-sch/RedGekko (it is a fork of https://github.com/Haehnchen/crypto-trading-bot however it is for trading futures)
Hello, I checked the greengekko trello and it seems that the project is now migrating to redgekko.
Is it always running ? Thanks.
You've completed in excellent work. t suggest to my frtends ind personilly wtll certitnly dtgtt. t'm conftdent they'll be gitned from thts webstte. smm panels
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks delta 8 gummies
The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. winter tires kanata
You understand your projects stand out of the crowd. There is something unique about them. It seems to me all of them are brilliant. Bong88
thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. monthly bookkeeping packages
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. https://allfoodmenuprices.org/
Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up! https://www.storeholidayhours.org