Gekko Deployment Tool
Hey guys, I am working on a one-click solution to deploy Gekko in the cloud seamlessly.

Some features:
- One-click deploy
- Run backtests
- Use your own strategies
- Monitor your instances
- Live trading and paper trading optimized machines

Please let me know what you think!
There will be a trial once it goes live.

https://gekkoserver.io
The wait is over. Launch your Gekko strategies in the cloud now!

• Click "Create" on the main dashboard

• Choose a subscription plan that suits you (i recommend going with a paper trader plan for testing)

• You will not be charged for 7-days as a trial period

• Enter login and password to access your Gekko instance later

• Wait for your instance to be created

• When created, you will see some more info on the main panel page (IP address and etc)

• Please allow up to another 5 minutes for provisioning of your Gekko instance

• Click "View"

• You will see a warning page[Image: 3b5a4d3f-58f2-458c-9678-98e995ecb234.png]

• Click "Proceed to xx.xx.x..x (unsafe)

• Enter login and password that you entered when creating the instance

• [Image: a2b7f393-3a97-476a-ad8d-bfb67a748442.png]

• If you want to edit your Gekko files and/or upload custom strategies connect using FTP!

• In your FTP client of choice enter your instance IP address and the same login and password that you entered during the creation of your instance

• [Image: 6a65cacd-56ed-4615-8580-6b1819a29759.png]

• And connect, don't forget that strategies go to strategies folder and their configs (.toml files) go to config/strategies folder.

Features planned for the next update are:

• Installing custom NPM modules

• Choosing a region to deploy your instance

• Anything else that we figure out is needed after this Beta launch

Please keep in mind that this is a BETA launch, so there might be some errors, if you have ANY PROBLEMS please reach out to me directly on my email!

Email me at fedor@gekkoserver.io
Run Gekko in the cloud 24/7
https://gekkoserver.io
When a blind man bears the standard pity those who follow…. Where ignorance is bliss ‘tis folly to be wise…. 먹튀
Browse all our Static Caravans for Sale, We are all year mobile homes producer. Mobile homes for sale in affordable prices Scotland, Wales, England. Mobile Homes UK
We help people by providing honest reviews on different health and fitness products. If you are also serious about your fitness, then click the below button to start your journey. Free from threat
Buy Pharmacy grade drugs to boost stamina and enhance performance. Buy HGH, mens sexual health products, weight loss remedy, EPO and Clenbuterol Buy Online. buy sibutramine online
Meetursugar makes dating easy and fun for everyone. With our first date tool, our members discover high-quality, frequent first dates. We ensure that all people active on our site are serious about dating. Date tonite
Learn the meaning and healing benefits of dragon vein agate, spiritual connection to the Zodiac, birthstone, and feng shui Shop Genuine Dragon Vein Agate.
Dr. Joann is a pediatrician pakar kanak kanak in Malaysia who provides pediatric treatment to infants and children in Selangor and KL. Firststep Pediatric Clinic is located in Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur. Please visit the anchor text mentioned here to browse its website for more information. During the visit, you will be given professional advice and the latest treatments. Thank You.
Have you always wanted to buy a decent lamp for the living room? Or finally illuminate the kitchen properly? lampe selber bauen Then a warm welcome to Lightstock - the online shop for decorative lighting away from hardware stores & amp; Mainstream. Regardless of whether you want to build the perfect lamp yourself - or use lights made by us.