Unable to install talib
Hi all,

I am unable to install talib in my gekko directory. It will provide me with the following error code:

Code:
gyp ERR! configure error
gyp ERR! stack Error: Command failed: /Users/martijnbeeks/anaconda3/bin/python -c import sys; print "%s.%s.%s" % sys.version_info[:3];
gyp ERR! stack   File "<string>", line 1
gyp ERR! stack     import sys; print "%s.%s.%s" % sys.version_info[:3];
gyp ERR! stack                                ^
gyp ERR! stack SyntaxError: invalid syntax
gyp ERR! stack
gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:294:12)
gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:198:13)
gyp ERR! stack     at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:982:16)
gyp ERR! stack     at Socket.stream.socket.on (internal/child_process.js:389:11)
gyp ERR! stack     at Socket.emit (events.js:198:13)
gyp ERR! stack     at Pipe._handle.close (net.js:606:12)
gyp ERR! System Darwin 18.7.0
gyp ERR! command "/usr/local/bin/node" "/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js" "configure"
gyp ERR! cwd /Users/martijnbeeks/ProjectY/gekko-develop/talib
gyp ERR! node -v v10.16.3
gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.8.0
gyp ERR! not ok
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! talib@1.1.2 install: `node ./src/lib/build.js && node-gyp configure && node-gyp build`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the talib@1.1.2 install script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I am somehow thinking it interferes with Python and I completely removed Python but it was still not working.

Thanks in advance, 

Martijn
To be a Beginner, We have been eternally considering on-line related to articles that might be concerning be an aid to us all. Thank you a whole lot. N95 mask
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. delta 8
You've completed in excellent work. t suggest to my frtends ind personilly wtll certitnly dtgtt. t'm conftdent they'll be gitned from thts webstte. Olansi air purifier
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. 台北音響店
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... 竹北音響店
Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. places to eat near me
Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. https://www.storeholidayhours.org/
Deutschlands Wrestling-Magazin seit 1995: WWE & AEW, dazu die gesamte Wrestling-Welt. News, Ergebnisse, Hintergründe, Podcasts und mehr. AEW News
Money Magnet Crystal Bracelet | Attract Wealth, Prosperity, Abundance - Soul Charms. Our money bracelet ​is handmade and the perfect bracelet to wear to bolster your manifestation of wealth, abundance, success, and financial prosperity.