Start Time Question on UI
On the Gekko UI I'm running a live trade bot. On the Strat runner page under the Runtime display it says: Watch Since 2018-12-25 03:57

I was running the bot based on 1 hour and I know it will start process after the warm-up period. 

Does that mean its going to check a candle against my strategy at:

(A)
2018-12-25 04:57
2018-12-25 05:57
2018-12-25 06:57
etc... 

or is it smart enough to

(B)
2018-12-25 05:00
2018-12-25 06:00
2018-12-25 07:00
etc... on the hour
?

If it is (A) does that mean the only way to start it on the hour is to hit the start button exactly on the clocks hour?
Gekko is batching candles right from the moment you start it, so scenario a) does apply.
Why do you think it is important to have it working like in case b)?

Scenario a) not necessarily performs worse than scenario b). It might in some case, but it might also outperform.
First thank you for answering my question!

What I do is create my strategies in TradingView because it's more user friendly and I can make changes to data time periods, parameters, indicators and code fairly quick and look at the results compared to changing it in Gekko. Once I get something that works well I just create strategy in Gekko. I always set my data to work on the minute by adjusting the data range (i.e. 2018-01-01 00:00). I can easily see if my code is right by comparing the output from TradingView and Gekko.

So to answer your question TradingView does everything to the minute or in this case to the hour.

What prompted my question was I had a trade that didn't close when it was suppose to. The only thing I can see is that its not starting on the hour. So I'm guessing or hoping I can start it exactly on the hour to clear this up.
You happen to be granted to publish headings, however is not inbound links, except these are certified and also about issue. N95 mask
I know your aptitude on this. I should say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the talk straight away! What's more, will confine the advantages from this data.  credit card processing sales jobs
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. how to become an iso agent
I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Laetitia
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Mobile commercial flat roofing
Docformative allows doctors, nurses, and other healthcare providers to engage with pharmaceutical companies and stay up to date on the latest product ... medical platform
Gold in City is always working hard to select and recommend Toto sites that have been safely operated for many years.The list of Toto sites below is a certified company that introduced a deposit system in Gold in City. 먹튀사이트