Upcoming Strategy Competition: win 0.1 BTC!
Yeah, too easy to make it number overload. Possibly an option to expand the results and show all the detail?

Totally wrong place to suggest it, but while we're on the topic a short backtest history with the results and toml config etc for the last 5 or so backtests would be excellent Smile
Quote:Yeah, too easy to make it number overload. Possibly an option to expand the results and show all the detail?

Yes I'm thinking about this as well, or maybe an "expert view" or something. But I only see that as a last resort since it's not the best UX (I'm discussing this with the UX / visual designer that designed the new interface).
(12-01-2018, 08:17 AM)askmike Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, too easy to make it number overload. Possibly an option to expand the results and show all the detail?

Yes I'm thinking about this as well, or maybe an "expert view" or something. But I only see that as a last resort since it's not the best UX (I'm discussing this with the UX / visual designer that designed the new interface).

i know wrong place, but that sound promising. in the current layout expanding view seems to be the smoothest integration in the right "window" where the market/exchange/performance and stats are. this could open to a bigger "window" with more info
So I'm looking over the results of the contest and I noticed something strange:

The "IWannaBeRich-Private" strategy seems to have made a profit even though it is listed to have lost 1.57%.

.png   Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 5.50.39 PM.png (Size: 60.12 KB / Downloads: 3)

.png   Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 5.48.21 PM.png (Size: 63.49 KB / Downloads: 3)

Am I calculating the numbers correctly?  

I didn't submit this strategy but I was looking to make a video analyzing the results and came across this oddity.

Update: I noticed this strategy started off with a buy first. I think most strategies were defaulted to sell first. Maybe that's the reason why things are not adding up?
If it isn't crypto, it isn't worth mining, it isn't worth speculating.
https://www.youtube.com/c/crypto49er