Data Import Issues in 0.6.6—SQLite Databases not working?
Hello, 

After updating to Gekko 0.6.6 yesterday, the UI is no longer reading downloaded datasets. In the images below, Image #1 shows that the Importer is reading that there are some Currently Running Imports but when clicked on #2 shows that they are complete. Image #3 shows that these datasets are not being read as Available Data in the Backtest section and #4 shows the files in the gekko/history folder are not being compiled as SQLite databases. 

I deleted my node_module folder and reinstalled to troubleshoot but this is still not working. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks!

.png   #1.png (Size: 57.48 KB / Downloads: 4)

.png   #2.png (Size: 95.24 KB / Downloads: 4)

.png   #3.png (Size: 144.02 KB / Downloads: 5)

.png   #4.png (Size: 34.8 KB / Downloads: 4)
Quote:Image #3 shows that these datasets are not being read as Available Data in the Backtest section

What do you mean? To mean that shows that all history you have is one data set (one begin and one end) spanning a total of 3 years.
(10-21-2018, 06:42 AM)askmike Wrote:
Quote:Image #3 shows that these datasets are not being read as Available Data in the Backtest section

What do you mean? To mean that shows that all history you have is one data set (one begin and one end) spanning a total of 3 years.

Thanks for connecting. I ran two other local dataset imports today that were not showing up in backtest and seemed stuck in pending import even though they were complete. The 3 years of USDT BTC data was an old one I imported before the update. 

I'm not sure what the problem was, but I resolved the issue by deleting that version and reinstalling 0.6.6. Running smoothly now. 

Thanks again.
Great! Keep in mind that if you import from 1/1/2018 to 1/3/2018 and later from 1/2/2018 to 1/4/2018 you will end up with only one dataset: from 1/1/2018 to 1/4/2018.