--> GET /api/imports 200 4ms 2b
  <-- GET /api/gekkos
  --> GET /api/gekkos 200 1ms 24b
  <-- GET /api/apiKeys
  --> GET /api/apiKeys 200 0ms 2b
  <-- GET /api/exchanges
  xxx GET /api/exchanges 500 18ms -

TypeError: _.last(...).join is not a function
      at exchangesDir.filter.f (/Users/ikeshpack/gekko/web/routes/exchanges.js:17:31)
      at Array.filter (<anonymous>)
      at Object.module.exports (/Users/ikeshpack/gekko/web/routes/exchanges.js:17:6)
      at module.exports.next (<anonymous>)
      at Object.dispatch (/Users/ikeshpack/gekko/node_modules/koa-router/lib/router.js:334:5)
      at dispatch.next (<anonymous>)
      at onFulfilled (/Users/ikeshpack/gekko/node_modules/co/index.js:65:19)
It seems your dependencies are not installed correctly for some reason. I advice to completely delete your node_modules folder, and make sure the package-lock.json is the same as the one on github (from the version you downloaded). And only run the npm commands from the installation doc.
(09-02-2018, 05:08 AM)askmike Wrote: It seems your dependencies are not installed correctly for some reason. I advice to completely delete your node_modules folder, and make sure the package-lock.json is the same as the one on github (from the version you downloaded). And only run the npm commands from the installation doc.

I'll give it a try sir!

Thank you
(09-02-2018, 03:40 PM)packcrypto Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:08 AM)askmike Wrote: It seems your dependencies are not installed correctly for some reason. I advice to completely delete your node_modules folder, and make sure the package-lock.json is the same as the one on github (from the version you downloaded). And only run the npm commands from the installation doc.

I'll give it a try sir!

Thank you
Problem solved, just did  a fresh install and followed the instructions like you said  Heart