Backctest output Error
@askmike

the new  backtest  results exporter keeps pushing out this error on completion.. Any idea how to  fix?

Code:
/root/gekko/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/trace.js:27
                   throw err;
                   ^

TypeError: process.send is not a function
   at BacktestResultExporter.finalize (/root/gekko/plugins/backtestResultExporter.js:96:11)
   at BacktestResultExporter.bound [as finalize] (/root/gekko/node_modules/lodash/dist/lodash.js:729:21)
   at /root/gekko/core/gekkoStream.js:100:25
   at /root/gekko/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:3205:16
   at replenish (/root/gekko/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:1030:17)
   at iterateeCallback (/root/gekko/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:1015:17)
   at /root/gekko/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:988:16
   at PerformanceAnalyzer.finalize (/root/gekko/plugins/performanceAnalyzer/performanceAnalyzer.js:218:3)
   at PerformanceAnalyzer.bound [as finalize] (/root/gekko/node_modules/lodash/dist/lodash.js:729:21)
   at /root/gekko/core/gekkoStream.js:100:25
--> in Database#all('\n    SELECT * from candles_BTC_BNB\n    WHERE start <= 1531008000 AND start >= 1531009800\n    ORDER BY start ASC\n  ', [Function])
   at Reader.get (/root/gekko/plugins/sqlite/reader.js:98:11)
   at Reader.bound [as get] (/root/gekko/node_modules/lodash/dist/lodash.js:729:21)
   at Market.get (/root/gekko/core/markets/backtest.js:61:15)
   at Market.bound [as get] (/root/gekko/node_modules/lodash/dist/lodash.js:729:21)
   at Market.processCandles (/root/gekko/core/markets/backtest.js:105:10)
   at bound (/root/gekko/node_modules/lodash/dist/lodash.js:729:21)
   at Statement.<anonymous> (/root/gekko/plugins/sqlite/reader.js:108:5)
Where you running this via the CLI? This plugin was designed for usage together with a Gekko Manager (as of now only implemented by the UI), but I see this is breaking when you are enabling this for normal CLI usage.

What do you expect to happen when you run this plugin "backtestResultExporter" via the CLI? (Where should it expert backtest results to?)
Hi mike. that was through cli and i looked at the code looking for an out put file to specify, but i couldnt find one. i thought it would have put out to the log folder by default.

I have disabled it for now if its ui only. its not a massive issue to not have it i just spotted it and thought i would try it out.

Thanks
Very nice find though, I wrote that plugin quite early in a big refactor (of the new event system in 0.6). But looking back on it it's not quite inline with other plugins (it only works in 1 mode, it's purpose is tied to different code). I'll bake in an error into this plugin explaining that the plugin is only intended to be run in combination with the gekko server.