Functions and Variables Reference ?
Is there any documentation of the variables, functions and parameters that are available  to create strategies ? I have been reviewing several strategies and I am slowly picking them out, just wondering if there is a guide or a better place to search for one ?

Thanks in advance for any assistance ... seems like a very helpful community and a lot of great work has been done here !

T.C. Mabe
Here are the docs, but unfortunately they are a bit dated. If you have specific questions or ideas how to improve them do let us know!
(07-09-2018, 03:49 AM)askmike Wrote: Here are the docs, but unfortunately they are a bit dated. If  you have specific questions or ideas how to improve them do let us know!

Thank you for the reply ! I had reviewed that section previously. I believe I can figure out everything that I need from the examples and the reference you provided. If I compile any helper docs for my own journey I will gladly share them. Thank you for the hard work you and the others have obviously put into this effort.

T.C. Mabe