Docker (mac) new strategies
Hi everybody,
i have installed the latest version 0.61 of gekko in a docker container on mac, using localhost on port 3000

I wanted to test new strategies and i moved the ".js" file into strategies folder and ".toml" file into config/strategies folder.

i just reload the browser and it doesn't work, i cannot see the new strategies.

How to reload gekko in a docker container?

i tried:
docker exec "image file" node gekko --ui

it doesn't work

I hope somebody can help
This is actually a very good question, the docker files were added by contributors as I am not a docker expert.

I think the strategy folder needs to be configured as a volume so it's not baked into the docker image when it's build (see the docker compose file).

I'll try to look into this asap, but maybe someone else knows?
(07-08-2018, 03:10 PM)askmike Wrote: This is actually a very good question, the docker files were added by contributors as I am not a docker expert.

I think the strategy folder needs to be configured as a volume so it's not baked into the docker image when it's build (see the docker compose file).

I'll try to look into this asap, but maybe someone else knows?

I appreciate very much your answer,
probably you are right since the data imported from exchanges by UI is going to ./volume/gekko/history folder

I tried to copy ./strategies and ./config/strategies  to ./volume/gekko/. but it didn't work (it looks too easy)

I hope any of those nice contributors can answer to this question.

Thank you!
Hi guys,
i just did:
$ docker-compose build
$ docker-compose up -d

strategies now are shown in the list.
How can I used docker exec to run customize strategies from command prompt?