xFFFFF´s github repo! STRATEGIE´s >>>n MORE
@ xFFFFF
hi there i found your Repo-collection. Very nice thanks alot!
Super intresting stuff, also the results table. would be of intrest wich pair...

I try to develop my trendline indicator but its a bit hard without a visual feedback.
So i will try the exel method.
When implementing the special debug line into my gekko strat,
it could not find the destination folder/file..offourse hehe, did not tryed hard enough.

Thanks i appreciate ;-)
Do not thank you just share your strategy. Smile

I just added a new strategy to the workshop: https://github.com/xFFFFF/Gekko-Strategi...r/!WORKSOP

I remind you that the strategies from the workshop are not tested and may not work.
My projects [Strategies] [Datasets]
My trendline indicator is not yet finished, unforgently.

maybe you wanna have a little look at?
id be intrested to look at a visual representation of yours with different setttings.
(...despite the dissapointment of reality ;-)

i have now two main vectors (support resistance) to derive stoploss and hypetrend from it %.
Also implemented additional centerline with its own averaging array, but not use it yet.
The signal-base for vectors/signals can be choosen from all candle.data individually.

since the last datapoints are both in the past it creates a bit of error.
the highs/lows have to become valid first. this takes a while.

its a tradeoff between sampling frequency/smoothness and persistance/macro-perspective.

the strat prototype uses only the hypetrend/buyIn with trailingstop, and a stoploss/stopwait.
All the rest is traded by a RSI trader.
let me debug the takeover error issue today.
last night i debuged the quantisation of the averaging arrays.

After a crack in resistance/support the trend does not persist until it has settled on the new levels.
But the aqquisation of the highs/lows does not stop yet, thus hopefully might be one of the error sources,
because i then initialize the arrays compleatly with the newest
dif = (val - valLast) / count; //creates errors
i tryed the STC/zoschro and the Neuralnet/SirTificate, but no promising results yet
susitronix - you can set strats up in tradingview (if skilled enough) and they will simulate the buy and sells
This result is only good because the market went up, since i did not implemented a downtrend "stop-the-trailstop" yet.

lambdaXi 1 month

Binance
BTC/Usdt
candlesize 1min
warmup 10min
(05-02-2018, 02:13 PM)Kris191 Wrote: susitronix - you can set strats up in tradingview (if skilled enough) and they will simulate the buy and sells

hi dear shure thats what i did BUT
WITH MY OWN DESIGNED INDICATOR this will not work because it is ofcourse not in eny library included ;-) hehe lol
Or is is it possible to run the strat via tradingview???
Do i miss something?
Is it possible to implement my indicators code into trading view, to draw lines for me????
(05-02-2018, 02:29 PM)susitronix Wrote: Or is is it possible to run the strat via tradingview???
Do i miss something?
Is it possible to implement my indicators code into trading view, to draw lines for me????

Hi, Yes you can write the codes in Pine (not my area of skill) but other have managed to combine indicators to show strats on tradingview along with plotting buy and sells based on the strat. 

I cannot help with the how but if you can code i assume you can as you have built and indicator have a look see if that will help the visulisation element