And nice place!
Is it where you live !
Thumbs Up 
thank you
@ManuManu

No I don't live there, I travel around and work at the same time Smile
Sounds like a nice way for living !
Yea it's great Smile

But I'm not only chilling here, working a lot!

Here is a new video where I explain Gekko a bit more: https://youtu.be/PKIxZ-Qaphk
I've written another status update, it covers updates on Gekko Plus, the new UI and video stuff: https://mailchi.mp/b1e1a930debd/dev-upda...king-shape
Nice video...

And nice ceremony Smile
@askmike by the gekko plus there will come inbuilded strategie's. I assume that that will be the xffff strategie's on github ? Or are you developing by your self strategie's ?
Last question if you have a profitable strategie. Will it be always profitable ? I dont think so (or see i that wrong ?) will you update strategie automatically ?
Quote:I assume that that will be the xffff strategie's on github ?

Those are not created by me, I am definitely NOT going to sell strategies designed by other people behind their back!

On Gekko Plus everyone will be allowed to upload their strategies, and gekko plus will run them all and provide statistics on profit and such. Once other gekko plus users use your strategy you'll get $. It's a bit rough at the moment, but watch out for announcements!

Quote:if you have a profitable strategie. Will it be always profitable ?

NO, definitely not. Also note that since no one can predict the future we can all only estimate how good a strategy is (based on how the strategy is designed and how it performed historically). As a practical example: I have a lot of strategies that were VERY profitable in 2015. Literally none of them are profitable now.

Quote:will you update strategie automatically ?

So Gekko Plus will be evaluating all uploaded strategies in realtime. This means that if someone upoaded a strategy last month that was profitable but clearly is not anymore, this will be very visible on the platform. It's. now up to that user to update his strategy Wink
(08-14-2018, 01:09 AM)askmike Wrote:
Quote:I assume that that will be the xffff strategie's on github ?

Those are not created by me, I am definitely NOT going to sell strategies designed by other people behind their back!

On Gekko Plus everyone will be allowed to upload their strategies, and gekko plus will run them all and provide statistics on profit and such. Once other gekko plus users use your strategy you'll get $. It's a bit rough at the moment, but watch out for announcements!

But If they upload there own strategie. The person must develop by there own a strategie. Then you still need programm language

Quote:if you have a profitable strategie. Will it be always profitable ?

NO, definitely not. Also note that since no one can predict the future we can all only estimate how good a strategy is (based on how the strategy is designed and how it performed historically). As a practical example: I have a lot of strategies that were VERY profitable in 2015. Literally none of them are profitable now.

It depends also on the market ? 

Quote:will you update strategie automatically ?

So Gekko Plus will be evaluating all uploaded strategies in realtime. This means that if someone upoaded a strategy last month that was profitable but clearly is not anymore, this will be very visible on the platform. It's. now up to that user to update his strategy Wink