BacktestTool - batch backtest, import and strategy parameters optimalization
STC
Delete stc file
(05-21-2018, 02:58 AM)ankasem Wrote: STC
Delete stc file

Where is the STC file located?
I believe I have it fully working, xFFFFF my last question and maybe one ill just have to research, is there a way to open a csv file for headless server or would I have to do something like SCP each file over to my ubuntu desktop in order to view it with something like csvtool?

Again I greatly appreciate all help on here.
After all my testing I am still running into this issue:

All jobs are done. Elapsed time: zero seconds

whoodat@whoodatserver:~/gekko$ USD-ETH Backtest is failed.
USD-ETH Backtest is failed.
The storable module was unable to store the child's data structure to the temp file "/tmp/JZlNVu7r7d/Parallel-ForkManager-30714-30716.txt": can't create /tmp/JZlNVu7r7d/Parallel-ForkManager-30714-30716.txt: No such file or directory at /usr/local/share/perl/5.26.1/Parallel/ForkManager.pm line 84.
The storable module was unable to store the child's data structure to the temp file "/tmp/JZlNVu7r7d/Parallel-ForkManager-30714-30715.txt": can't create /tmp/JZlNVu7r7d/Parallel-ForkManager-30714-30715.txt: No such file or directory at /usr/local/share/perl/5.26.1/Parallel/ForkManager.pm line 84.

Running:
lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Release: 18.04
Codename: bionic

Note: Import function works great...just can't seem to run backtests.

** Note: nvm nothing is working now, I am receiving the above error for all functions now. **
Is it possible to import and run a backtest at the same time?
1. Error with date: like I said on Discord: https://github.com/xFFFFF/Gekko-Backtest...iso-format-
2. CSV - "perl backtest.pl - a file.csv" command. You can download to desktop and open in libreoffice calc too.
3. Its bug. Use only one candlesize in @warmups in settings.
4. Backtest and import - No. But read it: https://github.com/xFFFFF/Gekko-Backtest...-is-locked
In backtest.pl You can change version or folder for BT
My projects [Strategies] [Datasets]
I'm working on docker and I've been through the install with a few issues. I've tried a few things including installing gcc, reinstalling xcode and upgrading docker. Eventually I had to manually install the File::Copy (the last part of the long CPAN command). So all the dependencies are fulfilled. If I run the backtest.pl it works from my machine but when I run from docker backtest.pl can't be found:

Code:
docker exec -it 50f3d30ab2ba perl backtest.pl
Can't open perl script "backtest.pl": No such file or directory

Have I missed something obvious?
(05-26-2018, 04:03 AM)hasitt Wrote: I'm working on docker and I've been through the install with a few issues. I've tried a few things including installing gcc, reinstalling xcode and upgrading docker. Eventually I had to manually install the File::Copy (the last part of the long CPAN command). So all the dependencies are fulfilled. If I run the backtest.pl it works from my machine but when I run from docker backtest.pl can't be found:

Code:
docker exec -it 50f3d30ab2ba perl backtest.pl
Can't open perl script "backtest.pl": No such file or directory

Have I missed something obvious?

If you have this problem you'll need to copy the backtest.pl file to the container, I used the following command
Code:
docker cp /Users/myusername/Downloads/gekko-develop/backtest.pl CONTAINERNAME:/usr/src/app/backtest.pl
hi
perl backtest.pl -i -p binance:BTC:ALL -f last -t now

85 from 129 pairs left.

DBD::SQLite::db prepare failed: no such table: candles_BTC_CVC at backtest.pl line 498.
DBD::SQLite::db prepare failed: no such table: candles_BTC_CVC at backtest.pl line 498.

new coin CVC

does not load new coins. What's the solution
thank you
Wink 
Thousands of thanks to the developers of gekko   Smile
binance new coins added
responsive answer
cd util/genMarketFiles
node update-binance.js