Gekko does not make any trades
Hello, guys. 
I wanna know does anyone face a situation which bot does not make any trades?
Gekko is running over 4-5 days but never make any trades.

I use default setting of portfoliomanager.js 
I did not change any important files for running gekko.
Is there any chance to get how to run gekko properly?
Thank you Smile

1. Strat: [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]RSI_BULL_BEAR_ADX[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]2. Pair: USDT-ETH[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]3. Candle: 8 min[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]4. History: 5[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]5. Running time: around 5 days.[/color]
Did you start the strategy in the UI or command line?

Tommies strategy requires a lot of history before it can start trading - his default setting for SMA_Long is 1000. That means the strategy needs 1000 candles before it will give advice. @8min per candle that's 5.5 days.

If you loaded the trader from the command line it will try to use loca data and download data for this history, although that isn't always successful in my experience. If you started from the UI, it will simply wait until it has gathered enough history before it starts trading - and even then my only give advice every few days.

TL;DR: Probably just need to give it more time
(02-22-2018, 09:46 AM)Gryphon Wrote: Did you start the strategy in the UI or command line?

Tommies strategy requires a lot of history before it can start trading - his default setting for SMA_Long is 1000. That means the strategy needs 1000 candles before it will give advice. @8min per candle that's 5.5 days.

If you loaded the trader from the command line it will try to use loca data and download data for this history, although that isn't always successful in my experience. If you started from the UI, it will simply wait until it has gathered enough history before it starts trading - and even then my only give advice every few days.

TL;DR: Probably just need to give it more time

I understand it Smile
I appreciate your kindness and reply.

Have a great day!
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! u30 pill
I truly welcome this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be valuable for the vast majority of the general population. Small Claims Funnel
Freelanceroz is an exclusive network of the top freelance software developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers in the world. Top companies hire Freelanceroz freelancers for their most important projects.  There are so many! Starting with only the highest quality remote,freelance work, work from home, and flexible jobs in 50+ career categories, our goal is to provide you with a top-notch job search experience from start to finish… and even beyond!
It turns out that even the hottest port has a few places where you can get off the beaten path. Here are some recommendations that will make you feel like you're in the know kielce nowe mieszkania
There are already many health blogs available through the online world with this ease of helping you to get complete information about health, even from bad habits in life and wanting to get rid of bad habits now in an online summary.  Buy Real YouTube Views cheap
I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. Outdoor Gym San Diego
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. finocchiona