Blackbird
On which exchanges ?

thanks Smile
@KromDore :
(03-01-2018, 11:15 PM)Kromdore Wrote: I officially got Blackbird to work, ran it for two days. Didn't make a single trade, was always one or two seconds too late (it literally was checking every 3 seconds).

Its a bummer that it only works for btc/usd.

1) If I understand correctly, it also means you didn't loose anything, so it's basically 0 risk ?

2) Could you modify the code to take the pair as a parameter, and launch several Blackbird instances ?
I found some other Arbitrage bots Smile
https://github.com/manu354/cryptocurrency-arbitrage
https://github.com/DiffBit/CryptoTradePlatform

Didn't try any, though !
(03-02-2018, 12:57 PM)ManuManu Wrote: @KromDore :
(03-01-2018, 11:15 PM)Kromdore Wrote: I officially got Blackbird to work, ran it for two days. Didn't make a single trade, was always one or two seconds too late (it literally was checking every 3 seconds).

Its a bummer that it only works for btc/usd.

1) If I understand correctly, it also means you didn't loose anything, so it's basically 0 risk ?

2) Could you modify the code to take the pair as a parameter, and launch several Blackbird instances ?

Yes, this was 0 risk as they want you to sit in USD.

As for modifying the code to launch several instances, it should be able to be changed. The current versions are hardcoded to be the BTC/USD pair. However it will only work on one trade loop at a time, so if two of the exchanges are used for trading then it won't continue to search for better trades, until that trade loop is closed.

They have another branch working on parallelism though, this way it can continue to find profitable trade loops even if the exchanges are committed to another trade loop.

Hope this helps. I'm not a dev/programmer so I couldn't tell you exactly what can/can't be changed, but there definitely is a debug version, and I read that someone else set it up to work for BTC/EUR.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions if I can though.