Telegram timeout
Hello

i'm using commandline with Telegram alerts setup in the config.js, after some hours i received this error:

Code:
Unhandled rejection TimeoutError: operation timed out
   at afterTimeout (~/bin/gekko/node_modules/node-telegram-bot-api/node_modules/request-promise/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/timers.js:16:15)
   at Timeout.timeoutTimeout [as _onTimeout] (~/bin/gekko/node_modules/node-telegram-bot-api/node_modules/request-promise/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/timers.js:59:9)
   at ontimeout (timers.js:458:11)
   at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:296:5)
   at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:259:5)
Unhandled rejection Error: 502 <html>
<head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx/1.12.2</center>
</body>
</html>

at ~/bin/gekko/node_modules/node-telegram-bot-api/lib/telegramPolling.js:133:17
   at tryCatcher (~/bin/gekko/node_modules/node-telegram-bot-api/node_modules/request-promise/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/util.js:26:23)
   at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (~/bin/gekko/node_modules/node-telegram-bot-api/node_modules/request-promise/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/promise.js:510:31)
   at Promise._settlePromiseAt (~/bin/gekko/node_modules/node-telegram-bot-api/node_modules/request-promise/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/promise.js:584:18)
   at Promise._settlePromises (~/bin/gekko/node_modules/node-telegram-bot-api/node_modules/request-promise/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/promise.js:700:14)
   at Async._drainQueue (~/bin/gekko/node_modules/node-telegram-bot-api/node_modules/request-promise/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/async.js:123:16)
   at Async._drainQueues (~/bin/gekko/node_modules/node-telegram-bot-api/node_modules/request-promise/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/async.js:133:10)
   at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (~/bin/gekko/node_modules/node-telegram-bot-api/node_modules/request-promise/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/async.js:15:14)
   at runCallback (timers.js:756:18)
   at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:717:5)
   at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:697:5)
Unhandled rejection Error: 502 <html>
<head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx/1.12.2</center>
</body>
</html>

Now Telegram alerts stopped to work.
Searching on the web it seems that the timeout limit need to be increased. I don't know if in the plugin library or in the node-telegram-bot-api.

I hope this can help devs solving the problem
I'm having the same issue ='(
from which country you run gekko?
(04-25-2018, 07:20 PM)PapoKarlo Wrote: from which country you run gekko?

I run gekko on a German VPS.

But actually i'm not using that feature anymore, waiting for the problem to be fixed.
Running from a VPS in NYC.

Is some kind of Telegram API timeout.