New Gekko UI in the works
I just published a video where I go over what you can do with Gekko and the new upcoming UI:

https://youtu.be/PKIxZ-Qaphk
Thank you very much for your health  Smile
WOW :O

Interesting indeed!
The Alpha of Gekko Plus has just been released, it includes most screens of the new UI!

Here is the link: https://app.gekkoplus.com/

Here is a video where I go over it: https://youtu.be/AFyU16l6Q6c
Awesome! Thanks for the update! Can't wait!
Any target schedule for a public beta?
Also how is pricing going to be, like trade fee based, monthly or lifetime subscriptions etc.?

I want to draw your attention to this again  Angel
And this maybe
Big Grin 
Do you guys think it's a good idea to reveal good strategies to everyone? That means they won't really work if everyone uses them. Second question, will gekko plus be fully free?
It does not make sense to be fully free...server costs, maintenance, all the bundled experience. Some costs will also prevent that strategies won't work anymore with too many users :-) I am also excited about the pricing/plans, maybe a profit share model?

I am not sure if community is willing to expose their best working strategies to a foreign, hosted service, we will see. Sometimes strategies need additional core changes/features to work, they will not work with gekko plus out of the box.

What about remote candles, remote advices? Existing open source gekko instances could expose their strategy with a remote socket server plugin, is this also a way to go/consider for you, @askmike?
(10-24-2018, 08:15 AM)mark.sch Wrote: It does not make sense to be fully free...server costs, maintenance, all the bundled experience. Some costs will also prevent  that strategies  won't work anymore with too many users :-) I am also excited about the pricing/plans, maybe a profit share model?

I am not sure if community is willing to expose their best working strategies to a foreign, hosted service, we will see. Sometimes strategies need additional core changes/features to work, they will not work with gekko plus out of the box.

What about remote candles, remote advices? Existing open source gekko instances could expose their strategy with a remote socket server plugin, is this also a way to go/consider for you, @askmike?

Hi, is normal Gekko fully free?
(10-24-2018, 08:42 AM)detalikota Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 08:15 AM)mark.sch Wrote: It does not make sense to be fully free...server costs, maintenance, all the bundled experience. Some costs will also prevent  that strategies  won't work anymore with too many users :-) I am also excited about the pricing/plans, maybe a profit share model?

Hi, is normal Gekko fully free?

It is Open Source with MIT licence...so VERY free ;-)
Quote:Do you guys think it's a good idea to reveal good strategies to everyone? That means they won't really work if everyone uses them. Second question, will gekko plus be fully free?

Exactly what @mark.sch said!

Quote:I am not sure if community is willing to expose their best working strategies to a foreign, hosted service, we will see. Sometimes strategies need additional core changes/features to work, they will not work with gekko plus out of the box.

Yes this is exactly the dilemma we have right now with open source Gekko. It's an open project and a lot of people like and use it. However if you create a very successful strategy, why would you ever share it? You even risk your strategy not working anymore since too many people use it or other people counter trade it.

This is the dilemma Gekko Plus will solve: it's a paid service with a market place for strategies, see here: https://app.gekkoplus.com/strategies

So everyone can upload their strategies and the platform will simulate and show historical performances to everyone. If you see a strategy you like you can become a Gekko Plus user and run that strategy on your exchange account. Some money goes to me (for the server costs, my time, etc) and some money goes to the person who created the strategy.

In that new system: if you now have a successful strategy you can upload it to the market place, it will still be secret (no one will ever have access to the code) and if it performs well enough and people decide to run it you will make money from subscription fees.