Upcoming Strategy Competition: win 0.1 BTC!
Quote:1. There wasn't an option to set the warmup / required history size on the upload form. My strategy requires 1000 candles of back data to prime the moving averages etc.. what can we do?

I see that you also added this to the description. I will make sure that your strategy gets seeded with a 1000 candles.

Quote:say if I start it at 10:32 it will adjust it to 10:35 for a 5 min strategy.

I want to start the strategy (the first candle after history candles) at 12:00 UTC. All following candles will be 12:00 UTC + candle size. If this is not appropriate for yours just let me know (before the 14th of november) and I'll define a custom offset. Just let me know what minute you want the custom candle to be.
Cool! This sounds like fun!

FYI for ppl that signed up and didn't get the email to verify your account, it's in the spam folder. That was what happened to me.
If it isn't crypto, it isn't worth mining, it isn't worth speculating.
https://www.youtube.com/c/crypto49er
[quote] it's in the spam folder.[/quote[

Apologies for this! Hope to improve this situation asap.
(11-09-2018, 03:55 PM)askmike Wrote:
Quote:1. There wasn't an option to set the warmup / required history size on the upload form. My strategy requires 1000 candles of back data to prime the moving averages etc.. what can we do?

I see that you also added this to the description. I will make sure that your strategy gets seeded with a 1000 candles.

Quote:say if I start it at 10:32 it will adjust it to 10:35 for a 5 min strategy.

I want to start the strategy (the first candle after history candles) at 12:00 UTC. All following candles will be 12:00 UTC + candle size. If this is not appropriate for yours just let me know (before the 14th of november) and I'll define a custom offset. Just let me know what minute you want the custom candle to be.

Thanks Mike! That sounds great. It's a 1 hour strat, so as long as it starts on the hour (any hour) at 00 mins past that is fine. So the 12:00 is fine.
(11-10-2018, 03:24 PM)askmike Wrote:
Quote: it's in the spam folder.[/quote[

Apologies for this! Hope to improve this situation asap.
You could look at using Mailgun or Postmarkapp for sending emails they usually solve deliverability issues.
Or make sure you have your SPF records setup correctly.
Submissions are now closed!

The contest is scheduled to start on the 15th. However there might be delays in case Binance has not resumed trading from their maintenance (starting tomorrow). If you want to be kept up to date about these kind of details make sure to subscribe to the Gekko Plus telegram channel:

[Image: 48393861-d65c5300-e743-11e8-9c28-dae6da036803.png]

Telegram channel link: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFUgGwG_nxJVlJpHJw

Quote:You could look at using Mailgun or Postmarkapp for sending emails they usually solve deliverability issues.
Or make sure you have your SPF records setup correctly.

I am using sendgrid, and I misconfigured some DNS records but I've since fixed it. In all my testing all the emails have come into the inbox and and not spam anymore!
All the accepted strategies are now running live on Gekko Plus. Visit the leaderboard here:

https://app.gekkoplus.com/

If yours is not there AND I did not email you please get in touch with me Smile
Nice, but a small friendly notice is that that the original RSI BULL/BEAR ADX is under a CC-BY-SA 4.0 license. Smile
The one called "rsiadxsto" seems to be using a modified version of it, something which is totally fine but it does have some restrictions:
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/

These rules, even if simple, might be incompatible with GekkoPlus?
Master
Tommie Hansen

your strategy in competition (rsi adx to) is not ?

thieves are participating in the competition ?
I'd seen the rsi adx entry and really hoped it was Tommie who'd submitted it, completely forgetting the no public strategies rule.