Gekko Trading - CLI or UI
Hi there people

I would like to find out which is better for live trading. the Gekko CLI or UI? I am using the RSI_BULL_BEAR_ADX on CLI at the moment, the reason why I"m using CLI is because when I did backtesting over a few months (3 months, 4 months, 5 months and 6 months) I get a profit of between 135% - 180%

If someone can suggest which one and your reason for choosing it...

EG:- I say UI is beter because of xyz

It will be interesting to see what everyone suggests

Thanks

Attached Files
.png   CLI Backtest USD.ETH.png (Size: 144.84 KB / Downloads: 62)
.png   UI Backtest USD.ETH.png (Size: 171.37 KB / Downloads: 58)
That's very strange, did you run both of those on Gekko 0.6? It might be related to UTC offset, in what timezone are you located?
(07-07-2018, 12:01 PM)askmike Wrote: That's very strange, did you run both of those on Gekko 0.6? It might be related to UTC offset, in what timezone are you located?

Hi, yes I've got the latest version of Gekko and i ran both of the test's (the attached pictures) on the same pc within, probably 10 min of each other. 

I'm +2 hours,South Africa. (My time is 2 hours ahead of Gekko's)

How would the time difference affect the backtesting? That doesn't make sense
(07-07-2018, 07:27 AM)Rustypaterson Wrote: Hi there people

I would like to find out which is better for live trading. the Gekko CLI or UI? I am using the RSI_BULL_BEAR_ADX on CLI at the moment, the reason why I"m using CLI is because when I did backtesting over a few months (3 months, 4 months, 5 months and 6 months) I get a profit of between 135% - 180%

If someone can suggest which one and your reason for choosing it...

EG:- I say UI is beter because of xyz

It will be interesting to see what everyone suggests

Thanks

make sure the ranges are the same unless you will get a variation of profits 

cheers
and also the fees, because with so many operations they also affect so much