favicon.ico 404
What does that mean in the console output.
i am running gekko for days now with marketwatchers and traders and from time to time this output pops up. 

Code:
<-- GET /favicon.ico
--> GET /favicon.ico 404 0 ms -

It is yellow so i guess it is some kind of warning or so?! everything works as expected but i am just curious.
can someone explain.
cheers
DK
(02-23-2018, 06:08 AM)donkykong017 Wrote: What does that mean in the console output.
i am running gekko for days now with marketwatchers and traders and from time to time this output pops up. 

Code:
<-- GET /favicon.ico

It is yellow so i guess it is some kind of warning or so?! everything works as expected but i am just curious.
can someone explain.
cheers
DK

It's just a small icon photo that you normally see on top of your browser by its tab. You can find a favicon.ico online or make your own and put it in the Web folder for your website. It's just missing one in that folder somewhere.
(02-23-2018, 06:29 AM)xBIGx Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 06:08 AM)donkykong017 Wrote: What does that mean in the console output.

Code:
<-- GET /favicon.ico

can someone explain.
cheers
DK

It's just a small icon photo that you normally see on top of your browser by its tab. You can find a favicon.ico online or make your own and put it in the Web folder for your website. It's just missing one in that folder somewhere.

thx for your answer. oh wow. and i am breaking my head about it. haha Big Grin