How Can You Earn Free Bitcoins On Moon Bitcoin?
What is Moon Bitcoin?
Moon Bitcoin is a popular free Bitcoin faucet that lets its users receive rewards for completing surveys and tasks. It is a popular and most used bitcoin faucets on the internet. 
Moon bitcoin was introduced in the year 2014. This is a free system that operates on ads. Moon Bitcoin is a faucet that allows earning BTC, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC), and Dash. Moon Bitcoin allows the customers to maintain a little balance every 5 minutes.

Is Moon Bitcoin Legit or Scam?
Moon Bitcoin is a completely legit Bitcoin faucet on the internet. It is a highly reputed and trending faucet. It is one of the most reliable faucets out there and has never been associated with any scam or any fake behavior.
Moon bitcoin website has a Large visitor base. This allows the advertisers to make high payments for display ads and thus providing visitors with ensured payouts and free bitcoin. 
The business has strong individuals throughout the world. Their Alexa worldwide rank is 5,633 making it one of the very visited and trusted Bitcoin faucets out there.

How to earn Bitcoins on Moon Bitcoin?
There are 5 different bonuses offered by Moon Bitcoin which can be listed below:
  1. Loyalty Bonus: This is the bonus given to the users that have claimed their Bitcoin reward for consecutive days. The users that follow this process get an additional 1% for claiming their bitcoin rewards for the consecutive days.
  2. Offer Bonus: This is the bonus given when you complete any surveys or offers on the Moon Bitcoins offerwalls. For every survey or offers completed within the last 30 days, you will receive a 5% bonus added on every faucet claim that you make.
  3. Referral Bonus: This is an excellent way to earn Moon Bitcoin cash for referring new users to the system. For each active referral that you make, you get a 1% bonus added to each of your claims, up to a maximum of 100%.
  4. Mystery Bonus: This is a unique bonus that typically pops up in the bottom page and offers the users to claim free Bitcoin. The rewards in the bonus may range differently.
  5. Mining Bonus: This is an optional bonus offered by Moon  Bitcoin to users that allow their computers hashing power. For this you need to tick the “Run Mining bonus” Option, the website increase your CPU usage by 10-80% and further increases your rewards.
that sounds great actually
Yeah, that sounds great, but I do not really think that it is great. I mean, that is kind of stupid, as I do not really think there is anyone that would be likely to give someone else bitcoins for free, that is just ... stupid. Especially if we take into consideration the importance that, the bitcoin is having for the entire world right now. The bitcoin has also influenced the stock market, so it's importance is insane. What I like the most, is that you can shop online pay with crypto on many platforms.