Is milk your cat's favorite food?
Considering how cat shows a fondness for drinking milk always speaks volumes on how is milk your cat's most favorite food. As we think of cats, the thought of milk strikes our minds.
No matter how much your cat's stomach is full from already, she will always show interest in getting fed with milk.
However, many people claim that intake of excessive milk can make your cat go fat. It only minds if your cat is lethargic, hence you must work on the movement of your cat.
Feed your cat milk to win her fondness and love and apply for an ESA letter online for her.
My cat loved milk only at first when she was little, but after a while, she didn't like it. I always buy special cat food and she really adores it, especially liquid ones. I insist on taking everything that is of the highest quality because I understand that her health and life depends entirely on me and my choices. In addition to food, the rest of the cat stuff is also important. The last time I wanted to buy her many toys so that she could have an occupation while I am not at home and the last time I bought a big and beautiful cat tree and she likes it a lot.