Repair of USB connectors of a macbook laptop
A USB connector is an interface for connecting additional peripheral equipment to a computer, allowing you to expand its capabilities. It is even more offensive when the laptop's USB ports do 
not work. The causes of the malfunction can be of two types:
- mechanical damage from physical wear, fall, shock, the use of a deformed USB plug;
- contact oxidation and short circuit. Macbook repair dubai
The failure of the USB port is manifested in the absence of communication between the laptop and the connected peripheral device periodically or continuously.
If the USB connector burns out due to a short circuit, damage can affect more complex devices - the southbridge, video card, and the motherboard power supply. The cost of repairing & replace the USB ports & USB C types of a laptop depends on the cause of the malfunction detected by testing using special diagnostic equipment. 

their services are trash!
Well, I do not want to be mean, but I have to agree with Gascoigne, the services of those guys are really really bad, and that is the least that I can say about it. Back in 2019, when I was in Dubai, something happened to my macbook, and I did not understand, why it does not want to work normally. So, I went to their place, and they haven't done anything, while the prices for the services are... pretty insane actually. In case you have some issues with your laptops, call for these guys https://starlabs.com.sg/ they are awesome.
(06-11-2021, 04:56 PM)Saimonwest Wrote: Well, I do not want to be mean, but I have to agree with Gascoigne, the services of those guys are really really bad, and that is the least that I can say about it. Back in 2019, when I was in Dubai, something happened to my macbook, and I did not understand, why it does not want to work normally. So, I went to their place, and they haven't done anything, while the prices for the services are... pretty insane actually. In case you have some issues with your laptops, call for these guys https://starlabs.com.sg/ they are awesome.

I have to agree with you, their prices are really insane!
My laptop also had this kind of problem, but I couldn't fix this problem, I used it for 5-6 years Sad
Ohhh you've solved my problem I had to face the same issue and Thanks for sharing and I have been reading your posts for quite some time. It adds to my knowledge and some more information visit this page