vegan sweets
Are you a vegan sweets but love sweets? Well, you are in luck because there are many vegan treats that will satisfy you whether you're a vegetarian or an animal-rights advocate. You don't have to stop eating altogether, but instead can enjoy a delicious treat at any time of the day. Here's a quick review of some of my favorites.
To begin with, we've got chocolate chip cookie dough! This recipe is easy to make, but if you are not a professional baker, you could always use the ready-made cookie dough from the grocery store. The best part is you don't need to get creative! Just mix up some plain, unsweetened soy milk and sweeten it a little with vanilla extract. Add some peanut butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg and you have a delicious, moist chocolate chip cookie dough! To top it off, bake the cookies and serve them warm!
Really interesting. I recently started getting more involved with desserts and sweets. I find it hard to follow the famous chef's recipes though.
I love Jamie Oliver's recipes, and I made some of the ones that he's pulled off in the shows throughout the years. As mentioned by other members, though, they require a lot of patience and time to make, and especially his desserts are not the easiest to recreate. When it comes to cakes and tarts, I like to follow a creative site for desserts with many easy and fast cakes to make. I'm a working mom with 2 kids, and as much as I would love to spend 3 hours in a kitchen, there is no time at all. If you are in the same position feel free to have a look.