Gekko and binance
Hello! Smile

i`m completely new to Gekko. Could you tell me if i can use Gekko as a trade bot on binance and make my own trades on binance account, while Gekko is running?
(05-29-2019, 03:58 PM)anosiecki Wrote: Hello! Smile

i`m completely new to Gekko. Could you tell me if i can use Gekko as a trade bot on binance and make my own trades on binance account, while Gekko is running?

Hey there I am new to Gekko as well.  As far as I understand Binance is supported.  You have assign an API key from Binance to Gekko in order to do so.  One thing I am trying to figure out right now as well is adding my cryptocurrencies to the list to be able to trade with Gekko.  There is only roughly 15 cryptos that Gekko supports from install.
Hi there,

You can have Gekko trading on Binance while making your own trades manually. However, if you're new, I would suggest you not to trade on the same trading pair that you have set Gekko to trade on. If you do, your profit won't most likely be calculated correctly. I guess there might be some people around who have found their way around this limitation.

If you're missing trading pairs on Binance, navigate to exchange/util/genMarketFiles and run update-binance.js script

cd exchange/util/genMarketFiles
node update-binance.js