Help coding my manual but algorithmic swing trade strategy
I have been trying automate my trading strategy which is essentially a forex swing trade strategy with support and resistance. WAVES, for example, has had since the past weeks, a support of 0.00069 BTC support and i have been trading this for a while manually. RVN also just bounced from its support of 0.0000028 BTC. Setting up a stop-loss around these support and a limit profit taking algorithm would significantly reduce my time spent at the computer. I saw some methods of converting the discrete candle stick to a continuous function and then use differentials to find maxima or minima. So, swing trade strategy can also be automated. Someone thinks he/she might help? Essentially, I go through the weekly time frame first and select coins that have bottomed. Then, i move to the daily and continue filtering, then, the 4 hourly and the 15 minutes. From the 15 minutes, depending on the trend, then i buy on lows and sell on high. If downtrend also on 15 minutes, then i buy on lower low and so on. So, i follow a strict set of rules. I have multiple accounts on binance because of the daily limit of 2 BTC. But in one account, I was trading WAVES, GRS, RVN, LUN, MITH, BCPT and DENT only and I made roughly 10 % gains per week. Since November, I doubled my BTC portfolio. Any help automating this strategy would significantly reduce my work load. I am a bit bored doing the same thing daily, despite the profits. Hope someone can help.
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! ASTM Level 3
Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. It’s my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articles winter tires kanata
It turns out that even the hottest port has a few places where you can get off the beaten path. Here are some recommendations that will make you feel like you're in the know 먹튀검증사이트
Olansi Healthcare Co., Ltd is located in Guangzhou, China.Olansi Company is a professional air purifier OEM manufacturer, the products contain Chinese air purifier, home air purifier, Hepa air purifier, negative ion air purifier, ionizer air purifier, d 'air ionizer, PM2.5 air purifier, car air purifier, room air purifier, intelligent air purifier and so on. Purificatore d'aria di Olansi
Normal appointments listed here are the easiest method to thanks for the work, that is why I am going to the website daily, searching for brand new, fascinating data. Numerous, with thanks! http://wireone.pro/
pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this! https://payslipview.pro/
I want to say thanks for beautiful blog sharing with us. Your blog really great resource to update my knowledge. merchant services sales jobs
Clinical and Transpersonal Hypnotherapist Cassi Eubank is an international speaker, author, and visionary who focuses on using the power of your mind to manifest your ultimate life. best hypnotherapist
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. How to become a fashion influencer