Gekko development status thread
Hi there! It's great to hear that you're working hard on the Gekko upgrade and Gekko Plus launch. It's understandable that you might not be able to respond to every thread or issue during this busy time. Your dedication to improving Gekko is commendable, and it's exciting to see the progress being made. If anyone needs a swift response, they can always reach out to you directly via email at gekko@mvr.me. Keep up the fantastic work!

M. Yo at Kitchen Renovations Parramatta
Howdy! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you have here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your weblog for more soon. chatgbt
It sounds like you've been incredibly busy working on significant updates for Gekko, as well as preparing for the launch of Gekko Plus. This is an exciting time for the project, and it’s understandable that your focus has been primarily on development rather than responding to heardle unlimited threads and issues.
This provides a refreshing perspective on sustainable living. The tips shared are practical and easy to implement, making it accessible for any ChatGPT looking to reduce their carbon footprint. I particularly liked the emphasis on small changes that can collectively make a big difference.