Which exchange?
Hi anyone who is out there,

Just wondering which exchange to use, and if any one is better than the others.  Since there are 19 to choose from, I currently have an account with GDAX so just use that one.  Is there such a comprehensive list to cater for people who have accounts with all these exchanges, or is one account better for some reason unknown to me?

Many thanks,
Stephen
(01-07-2018, 07:21 AM)redquicksilver Wrote: Hi anyone who is out there,

Just wondering which exchange to use, and if any one is better than the others.  Since there are 19 to choose from, I currently have an account with GDAX so just use that one.  Is there such a comprehensive list to cater for people who have accounts with all these exchanges, or is one account better for some reason unknown to me?

Many thanks,
Stephen

You'll probably want to try to get whichever you can. Most of the exchanges have limited the amount of new users they're accepting. Binance just reopened new user registration. Since you shouldn't have multiple bots running on the same account, you'll likely need a few. Plus, it's important to diversify across different exchanges in case any one of them get hacked or worse. You'll also face some country restrictions. 

Basically.. start alphabetically and pick and choose based on how you like them. They're free....
Thanks for the reply aplosha :-)
I currently have accounts with GDAX, Binance and Kraken however GDAX currently doesn't support USD, the Binance intergration doesn't work since they have changed their API and Kraken is down at the moment.

What I would like to know, if anyone out there does know, does the Bitfinex integration work, and can you trade in USD on it?

Many thanks,
Stephen
(01-13-2018, 10:15 AM)redquicksilver Wrote: I currently have accounts with GDAX, Binance and Kraken however GDAX currently doesn't support USD, the Binance intergration doesn't work since they have changed their API and Kraken is down at the moment.

What I would like to know, if anyone out there does know, does the Bitfinex integration work, and can you trade in USD on it?

Many thanks,
Stephen

Bitfinex works for historical data, not tried live trading as I don't want to disrupt my current positions. You can also trade USD on very nearly all currency pairs. 

They've recently re-opened registrations as well, however they are focussing on high volume traders and require a 10k USD deposit for any new accounts...