Version that has order size limits
Hello,

Is there a script or a new version ( i have now gekko 5.13 - develop ) where you can working with limit order size's ?
Gekko is using now all of my btc wallet by every (buy) trade. Gekko is trading evertytime with the max amount.

What i wanna can do is > max btc voor trading ( 0.025 btc ) as example, and not all of the btc value.

Thanks and hope somebody ( askmike ;-)  ) knows this....
This is the way Gekko is supposed to work :
only one pair is considered, and it's using the whole wallet.

I think there are some coming plans to be able to limit the used amount.
(02-18-2018, 03:36 PM)RemcoCoin Wrote: Hello,

Is there a script or a new version ( i have now gekko 5.13 - develop ) where you can working with limit order size's ?
Gekko is using now all of my btc wallet by every (buy) trade. Gekko is trading evertytime with the max amount.

What i wanna can do is > max btc voor trading ( 0.025 btc ) as example, and not all of the btc value.

You could hide some currency with a order for 100 BTC @ $100.00/BTC
(02-21-2018, 08:09 AM)xBIGx Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 03:36 PM)RemcoCoin Wrote: Hello,

You could hide some currency with a order for 100 BTC @ $100.00/BTC
I don't know what you mean ? and how can i do that at binance ?
thanks for helping en thinking
Quote:I don't know what you mean ? and how can i do that at binance ?

What he means is to make a limit order to buy a 100 bitcoin at 100 dollar each. After that Gekko wouldn't see that money as part of the balance anymore. I would recommend pulling all the money of the exchange you don't want to trade with. We are working on limiting the amount Gekko can play with to say a hundred dollars.
Hi, im newbie here... Nice meet you