[BOUNTY] Transform a Pine Script indicator to a Gekko indicator
Sounds great! You are very right about situations where more people want to add money to the bounty.

I do see the privacy implications of having public bounty addresses, however it would also be good (mostly from my perspective) to have some kind of a public audit trail so people see what is being talked about on the forum. Besides that the person claiming the bounty will be able to track your address by looking at the transaction history.

Bounty rules

- Once I received the bounty bitcoin I will post here that the bounty is active (Road.Apps I will PM you a new address which I shall not disclose publicly).
- Everyone who wants to enter this bounty can PM Road.Apps for the pine script. he/she shall agree to NOT share the this original Pinescript.
- I do not need access to the original pinescript for now. Once a PR is ready I'll ask Road.Apps if it seems correct, if there is uncertainty about this I will come in and verify this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BOUNTY] Transform a Pine Script indicator to a Gekko indicator - by askmike - 01-31-2018, 03:26 PM