[BOUNTY] Transform a Pine Script indicator to a Gekko indicator
Very understandably that the original indicator is private. Two more questions though:

- Does it matter if the Gekko indicator becomes public?
- How are we (the community) or I (the escrow) supposed to check whether someone implemented the indicator correctly? Not sure how to do this without seeing the original indicator. I am trying to go to a situation where people who claim bounties always get paid, regardless of the original poster still being around.

> Do you/we want the bounty address public?

This can be fully private, as long as it's clear to everyone when the funds are in escrow (see my point above).

EDIT:

> 2) This is new. It depends on the differences in the output. Can you provide a bit more info in this?

Gekko calculates candles based on whatever time Gekko is started: if you want hourly candles TradeView will force the candles to start at :00 every hour (one candle for 10:00 until 11:00), whereas with Gekko this is not the case. On top of that some indicators are calculated differently (depending on what kind of indicators your strategy require this might or might not be a problem).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BOUNTY] Transform a Pine Script indicator to a Gekko indicator - by askmike - 01-30-2018, 07:28 AM