Gekko-GeneticAlgorithm
I shortly tested your MACD Strat setting.
dosent make positive trades. Itested only 1month

The settings looks pretty scrambled.
After my searching for a possibility to somehow predict the TrendDirection,
i found that the indicator settings used by professional Daytraders (PennyStocks) do work much better than my own "newbee" nervous Attempt.

Please if You know all this sikip the following, as a Beginner i learnd:

There is diffrent Volatility in the Markets therfor longer or shorter Trendlines/IndicatorSettings, dependent on faster/longer Swings.

Long Storry short. I guess the MACD crossing...
short=9
long=21
Example sellSignal: ...if at a upwards Trend the 9-line cossing the 21-line ----> They Sell
buySignal:             ...now the 9-line is below. If it crosses the 21-line again/opposite ----->They Buy

The Point: I guess if the two lines short/long are close together, it could not create a clean Trend-reversal-crossing.
Also the persistance=3 mean: gecko will wait 3-candles befor a new Trend becoms acknowledged.
With a 120min Candle this take 6 hours after Trendreversal.
If a crossing occurs then MACD-Strat waits until a Threshold (%) has reached beyond the Crossing,
in order to filter out some nois that otherwise could trigger a to early desicion (Trend not prooved yet).

For me somehow it should work best with some of these professional-Optimized-Strategie-settings.
The Cryptomarket seems to be bit different (my experience binance 4weeks):
If at the TotalMarketCap 50G$ being pulled out in less then an hour then the Market just sinks down artificially.
The Panic Sells comes in delayed.
Then these people buy off cheep while on the other hand maybe push back 40G$ in another 40min...

THATS WH MY STOCHRSI-STRAT SHOULD BE SOMEWHAT FASION RESISTANT hehe lol
Would be Twice as efficient if there is a dynamic Stoploss or Trend relatet WaitStateLogic.
I noob cant code this addition yet but its best time to get in to it.

i got Stratrunner going for 24h, it made one Roundtrip but now for 20h its doing nothing at all exept reciving Candles.
mabe i disrupted the process by using the laptop. Fixed older Laptop fan now got two. Think restart the Strat again and never touch this comp.
unforgenatly i got only one account yet. otherwise with altcoins could be intresting

TRY my.STRAT:
-TulipADX
-TRX/BTC
-BINANCE
-CANDLE        =9     //10
-HISTORY      =80   //80
-OPTINTIME   =13   //15
-CANDLESIZE =9    //10
-UP                 =31  //30
-DOWN          =22   //20

second Column might be weaker Result. cheers.all.philipp

Messages In This Thread