Upcoming Strategy Competition: win 0.1 BTC!
I analyzed the strategy and it was based on this one: https://github.com/RJPGriffin/gekko/blob...Adx_Mod.js

Which is based on yours Tommie.

There are some adjustments from the link above, but it's fair to call the submitted strategy "rsiadxsto" not original by the uploader who doesn't appear to be RJPGriffin.

Because of this I'll be removing the strategy from the contest.

Quote:As i see it you just need to add the license + attribution (somewhere) and make the strategy itself available somehow, maybe for logged in users only? The license doesn't say that it needs to be 100% available to all under no restrictions so should be compatible? The "contributions" or "build upon the material" does not mean the use of it (like Gekko or GekkoPlus) but rather the core code for the strategy itself. GekkoPlus is probably not build on top of the strategies after all.

Good point, I will look into this for the marketplace Smile (Though the rules of the contest where defined previously, so don't want to change that much there). I'm thinking of having multiple strategies on the market place:

- standard strategies (the once included in Gekko)
- public community strategies (from the forum, github) -> these will come with links to the code and forum threads
- private strategies (like the contest)

There is still virtue in the latter, as I think this is creating difference incentives for creating and uploading strategies. I will go into this in the blog post Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upcoming Strategy Competition: win 0.1 BTC! - by askmike - 11-27-2018, 03:26 PM
MUSTANG - by TopMoverDubai - 03-12-2021, 11:55 AM