Candlestick Pattern Recognition ?
Quote:I was hoping this would be possible using the tools you have provided and I am glad to hear it is.

I personally have not used candle patterns before, and I haven't received much feedback from people who have.

Quote:I assume a PR is a pull request … I'm just getting started with all of this but as I figure it out I will try to contribute whatever I can …
Thanks again for taking the time to reply !

Ah yes! A PR is a pull request. But no worries if you are new to this. It would already be helpful if you try things out and report any problems you encounter. Once you feel like you learned a lot and want to share back you don't have to use github perse. You can start by creating a simple guide or something here: https://forum.gekko.wizb.it/forum-22.html

Note that it might be a bit hard to debug candle patterns, as the UI charts candles as simple lines (not full candle objects)*. And Gekko doesn't always calculates exactly the same candles as you see on trading websites (it doesn't start hourly candles at the hour for example).

* I am working on a new UI, that will be more flexible when it comes to charting so these kind of things will become easier.

Messages In This Thread
Candlestick Pattern Recognition ? - by TCMabe - 07-12-2018, 12:15 AM
RE: Candlestick Pattern Recognition ? - by TCMabe - 07-12-2018, 05:51 AM
RE: Candlestick Pattern Recognition ? - by askmike - 07-12-2018, 08:58 AM
RE: Candlestick Pattern Recognition ? - by TCMabe - 07-19-2018, 05:37 AM