[SHARE] GAB - Gekko Automated Backtests
(04-08-2018, 03:15 AM)timvang Wrote: Hi Tommie,

It's a great tool. Thanks for sharing.

I got it successfully installed. However, after I ran a test, I got an exception error shown in the log:

INFO Exhausted all possible combinations -- stopping automatically.
19:00:50

Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: Unknown primative for `'no'` on line 2. in /var/www/html/gab/system/class.toml.php:176
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/gab/system/class.toml.php(121): Toml\Parser->parseValue(''no'')
#1 /var/www/html/gab/system/class.toml.php(78): Toml\Parser->processLine('buyImmediately ...')
#2 /var/www/html/gab/system/class.toml.php(24): Toml\Parser->parse()
#3 /var/www/html/gab/system/class.gab.php(178): Toml\Parser::fromString('buyImmediately ...')
#4 /var/www/html/gab/system/class.gab.php(67): GAB\core->parse_toml('buyImmediately ...')
#5 /var/www/html/gab/system/runner.php(39): GAB\core->get_strategies()
#6 {main}
 thrown in /var/www/html/gab/system/class.toml.php on line 176

I am using php 7.2.4 and running the test from UI. Do you know what could be the root cause? Thanks!

Hi,

The root cause may be because of the mixed input that causes the thing to not really know what type of parsing to do.
Basically there are two modes: multi-dimensional array and plain. There should be a line-per-line check for this, but it may not be a 100%
since i haven't had time to really test all variations of everything yet.

Could you try running something that isn't structured in such a way and see if you get the same errors?

Basically something that does not mix [HEADER] with plain type(s) as per your example.

Another thing you can do is run in DEBUG-mode to see if the params changes the way you have set it up to do.
That will also clearly say if it's the POST-function that fucks up or if there is something else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SHARE] GAB - Gekko Automated Backtests - by tommiehansen - 04-08-2018, 12:41 PM
YT - by mtom78632 - 07-17-2021, 06:02 AM
WW - by mtom78632 - 07-18-2021, 07:12 AM