Bittrex Configuration help please
What a nice clean forum site, thank you so much for setting this up.
I need a little direction please.  I am trying to configure the bot for Bittrex, because by default its does not show up on some of the selections. 

My setup is windows 10, and thanks to you installation direction, I was able to flawlessly install the application, and finally updated NPM.

Finally after reading material on adding new exchange, I make modifications to existing Bittrex.js file. 
After I added Bittrex APIs, I then edited Bittrex.js under \Exchanges and added API keys in place of dummyApikey inside the quotations.
config.key = 'dummyApiKey';
config.secret = 'dummyApiKey';

I also changed the statement on sample-config.js to true;  Yes I know that is for the command version, but since I dont know what the heck I am doing, I changed that anyways just in case Smile

Last but not least, I saved the file and and also copied its copy to \gekko\importers\exchanges folder.

Finally restarted the server.  But I do not get a Bittrex in drop downs, under the Local Data tab Go To the Importer button.  I only see the default exchanges.

Any help appreciated.  I am trying to see if I can get this to work for Bittrex.  I dont have other exchanges beside bittrex.

Thanks a bunch,

Sean

Messages In This Thread
Bittrex Configuration help please - by Sean - 01-10-2018, 02:56 AM