Need help with trading bot functionality
I thought I replied to this, not sure where the reply went...

> Is there a solution? Is there the possibility to get the last price traded instead of the way I use?

This is in the works, if you use the develop branch you can use this: https://github.com/askmike/gekko/pull/1810

> 2) I also would like to stop orders repetition (for example: if there's a long advice when price is 0.00015 and then price goes to 0.00030 while the order is not yet satisfied, I would like to cancel the order, not changing it to buy @0.00030). Is it possible?
> 3.a) Is it possible to suggest prices instead of using the best to buy/sell?
> 3.b) Is it possible to force some (or any, but I would prefer just some) order to "taker" instead of "maker" (market price usage) in Gdax?

Not yet, but all these features (except for 3a) are being worked on right now.

> 3) Am I right to use advices (this.advice("long"); / this.advice("short")Wink even if I'm using trading bot and not paper trader? Or is it possible to use something more useful? For example:

Yes: the only thing your strategy can do is advice. Whether there will be a real trader (tradebot) or simulated trader (paper trader) depends on how you configured Gekko. Your strategy is completely unaware of this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help with trading bot functionality - by askmike - 02-13-2018, 06:04 AM